returning player with questions :d

dexgg

hey guys im a returning player that stopped when the pets were released

just a few questions here:
1) whats the best why to farm hongmoon lvl currently?
2)whats the best gear? 
3) whats the playstyle for summoners and assassins nowadays? 

thks :D

1) Celestial Basin event

2) Raven from the black tower. True Soul. Unleashed stage Pet. Bracelet from Naryu Sanctum and Mushin 16-20. Octagonal HM gems. MSP soulshields for some classes. Badges depend on class.

Cannot answer 3)

^_^'

Coming from a BM, summoners currenlty exploit cat's CC when you stun them. They try to stay far from you, spam Sunflower (I think) and do most of the job with their cat if possible.

Sins like to stay in stealth, CC you, airborne you, then web you. Then they stun you and combo if possible. If it's not, they try to stall for their skills to get back.

On 5/23/2017 at 5:28 PM, Shuchin said:

1) Celestial Basin event

2) Raven from the black tower. True Soul. Unleashed stage Pet. Bracelet from Naryu Sanctum and Mushin 16-20. Octagonal HM gems. MSP soulshields for some classes. Badges depend on class.

Cannot answer 3)

^_^'

On 5/23/2017 at 5:28 PM, Shuchin said:

1) Celestial Basin event

Cannot answer 3)

^_^'

thks ^^

6 hours ago, Moonstruck said:

Coming from a BM, summoners currenlty exploit cat's CC when you stun them. They try to stay far from you, spam Sunflower (I think) and do most of the job with their cat if possible.

Sins like to stay in stealth, CC you, airborne you, then web you. Then they stun you and combo if possible. If it's not, they try to stall for their skills to get back.

this is pvp playstyle right? :d

On 5/23/2017 at 3:02 AM, Saksoy said:

3- both noob classes. When I read the assassin had 5 star difficulty I nearly fell of my chair 

to be fair, timing is pretty important for sin. especially pvp, tho u have some pretty devastating combos but if u mess up cc chains or messed up ur combo even once, u get easily punished with ur low hp (back then at least).

pve wise sins are pretty ez i'll admit that, with ur stealth, focus regen, hp regen, counters and stuff like that its pretty hard to mess up stuff, even if u do u dont get punished as hard :d

Archived