Allow to leave party during in-progress LFG

It is annoying when you LFG, get into a group where the party leader does not want to release you. He might be afk, troll or just too optimistic believing someone will join after 10 minutes of LFG.

Why do I need to have someone's permission to quit the group in the first place?

It's intended to avoid players from searching dungeons that are already at end....If this was implemented you could just LFP and hope there is a dungeon near final bosses and if instead you end up in LFP with other players just leave and try a different dungeon....Tho there are some who just LFP without that intention and get stuck in Que so it is annoying at those times

I would kill for "cancel" button. Yesterday we were forced to wait 20 minutes for friend who want to join our NS run that was in progress cos he stuck in some fresh LFP party with *** hm 9 leader who just said *cricket* you, I wan't cancel" and kept few ppl in lfp forever.

It's also used for us to Force Quit the game when people refuse to stop party search when we ask them, you think saying PLEASE will do anything?

This seriously needs to be a thing. Whats worse? Getting stuck in cross server party or finding out people are at the final boss just so you can leave that party to find another?

Archived