Mushin F19

ToxicFish

How do you guys handle these two as FM? I have yet to get past them. I tried downing Gunner first, get rekt by BM. Likewise get rekt by Gunner when I go for BM. I have 739 AP, so I feel Like I should be able to do it stat wise, but damn. I just cant survive and god forbid I get stunned or KD they do that combo attack for 50k...

54 minutes ago, ToxicFish said:

How do you guys handle these two as FM? I have yet to get past them. I tried downing Gunner first, get rekt by BM. Likewise get rekt by Gunner when I go for BM. I have 739 AP, so I feel Like I should be able to do it stat wise, but damn. I just cant survive and god forbid I get stunned or KD they do that combo attack for 50k...

It's easy. I start from the right side with heathwave to KD them both, then firestorm on gunner for aerial, C, V, RMB, LMB + Dual Dragons on both. Now the gunner jump back so i just Q or E through BM and start normal pve rotation RMB, LMB, 2 while still moving around gunner with A. BM will spam "snake-move aproach", just ignore and finish gunner as soon as possible. If you dont stop you should avoid gunner AoE and kill him fast. So in short words, kite BM around gunner, kill gunner, kill BM. Of course higher dps = easier it will be.

What Southwind said. Just keep moving and finish the gunner. The BM never does anything bad if you move.

What I usually do:

fire build: X (cast)->V->F->X->LB/RB/2 until gunner is dead, then kill BM

frost build: X(cast)->V->X->Z->F(DD)->2 spam until both are dead (frost is much faster here, same on floor 16)

Archived