slow zoom in, character does not turn around

CharlieIsBoss

maybe just being technical here, but the character stands still on a slow zoom in.

What really happens is:

1)  the camera swings in a 180 degree arc at same distance you were finally zoomed in at, and

2) the camera rotates 180 degrees as it swings those 180 degrees, thus keeping the character centered in the frame.

all of the hint screens etc since I started playing last fall have said that the character turns around.

js....

in b4 another quality thread gets appreciated , oh wait..i can't do that in my own op...nm...

2 hours ago, CharlieIsBoss said:

maybe just being technical here, but the character stands still on a slow zoom in.

What really happens is:

1)  the camera swings in a 180 degree arc at same distance you were finally zoomed in at, and

2) the camera rotates 180 degrees as it swings those 180 degrees, thus keeping the character centered in the frame.

all of the hint screens etc since I started playing last fall have said that the character turns around.

js....

in b4 another quality thread gets appreciated , oh wait..i can't do that in my own op...nm...

You have Camera X-axis Speed and Camera Y-axis Speed in Game Settings, same as Smooth Camera Movement and Camera Distance. And if you talking about Slow Zoom in and Out on your Mouse Wheel, Then you need to chance in your Mouse settings.

I think you do not understand the message in my post.

my post is about hint screens and loading screens with wrong information that incorrectly describes a default game function.

the function is beautiful, wonderful, love it for looking around, taking selfies etc

my mouse is wonderful. I have my camera set up exactly the way I want it.

And speaking of loading screens,  I have a feeling no Korean women were blessed with righteous "girls", thus leaving the bois wanting. So they have to have the sets of "nice girls" in their art.

srsly, is there a point where the "too tacky" line gets crossed? haha 

Archived