same lvl battelfield

sara2

why thei don't make battlefield for same lvl hm1 - hm10  and hm 10 to ....any other lvl 

here are 2 reasons 1 ppl whit h10+ can 1 shot and kill and second reasons thei please you to stop join battlefield ( sometimes in good / and bad way )

even lower lvl have dailys there and + maybe after complete story mode and some dungeons some of us wanna try battlefield after all wats the point repetitive dungeons , upgrade items are not easy and it takes time .... very long time

HM level means nothing in this game. After the patch, it only gives some AP and defense boost. AP and defense boost has little effect in battlefield. 

There are several reasons why a person got 1 shot KO in battlefield.

- That person doesn't have any critical defense soul shields. It is essential if they have similar weapon and gears.

- That person doesn't know how to pvp. I would suggest they go practice in F9 and know their class first.

- The enemies have raven weapon and bt legendary accessories and that person don't have them. Experience in PVP and with 3k+ critical defense soul shield will have nothing to do against the raven players because basically you have to hit them 20 times before they are dead, but they can hit you 2 times and you are dead.

24 minutes ago, FrozenB said:

HM level means nothing in this game. After the patch, it only gives some AP and defense boost. AP and defense boost has little effect in battlefield. 

There are several reasons why a person got 1 shot KO in battlefield.

- That person doesn't have any critical defense soul shields. It is essential if they have similar weapon and gears.

- That person doesn't know how to pvp. I would suggest they go practice in F9 and know their class first.

- The enemies have raven weapon and bt legendary accessories and that person don't have them. Experience in PVP and with 3k+ critical defense soul shield will have nothing to do against the raven players because basically you have to hit them 20 times before they are dead, but they can hit you 2 times and you are dead.

all I got from your answer is " go away the battlefield is not for you and new ppl " 

36 minutes ago, sara2 said:

all I got from your answer is " go away the battlefield is not for you and new ppl " 

Yes. If you are not prepared for it, then stay away from the battlefield until you are ready. Even if you join it, you will be wasting your time and your teammates time. I am not saying you need raven gears, but at least you need at least 2.5k+ critical defense or else you will be just feeding there unless you are lucky enough to fight against enemies with 0-1k critical defense, which is very rare nowadays.

It is just like joining DT, EC, and foundry with only true ivorymoon weapon and HM5 characters (550 AP) without knowing any mechanics (plus refusing to learn the mechanics). What can you do? Test your luck and get carried by your party members?

It's Just like FrozenB said, Just because their below HM 10 or even HM 5 doesn't mean they can't still one shot players. You can be HM 1 and still be heavily geared like someone HM 10+ and also many people just can't PVP. They don't know the in's and outs of classes they haven't played. 

Archived