Which items needed to deal 60k per hit?

Danteee

My gears are 5 piece MSP with 3 piece Oblivion, stage 6 seraph, events gems. Currently I put 40 points in atk and 10 points in def. 807 AP with 2100 accuracy, 59% crit, 245% crit damage with wind build. Mostly with stage 3 HM bee i can deal 10k per hit, with petal toss around 20-25k. With stage 1 bee i can deal 15-17k per hit and with petal toss around 24-25k. I saw videos of sm dealing 40-70k per hit and with petal toss can be 100-120k per hit. (Around 500k-1000k per second). They can do naryu sanctum bosses with 6 men in around 3 mins. There is a video of sm solo DT recently in forum too. I wonder what kind of items do they use to make such a difference? And one more question: how to use stage 1 bee and rosethorn simutaneously? With my horrendous ping i cant click them the same time. They will always use rosethorn. Do i need to hold lmb and rmb the same time? They will do lmb first. Most sm can use that kind of rotation without losing focus.

7 hours ago, Danteee said:

My gears are 5 piece MSP with 3 piece Oblivion, stage 6 seraph, events gems. Currently I put 40 points in atk and 10 points in def. 807 AP with 2100 accuracy, 59% crit, 245% crit damage with wind build. Mostly with stage 3 HM bee i can deal 10k per hit, with petal toss around 20-25k. With stage 1 bee i can deal 15-17k per hit and with petal toss around 24-25k. I saw videos of sm dealing 40-70k per hit and with petal toss can be 100-120k per hit. (Around 500k-1000k per second). They can do naryu sanctum bosses with 6 men in around 3 mins. There is a video of sm solo DT recently in forum too. I wonder what kind of items do they use to make such a difference? And one more question: how to use stage 1 bee and rosethorn simutaneously? With my horrendous ping i cant click them the same time. They will always use rosethorn. Do i need to hold lmb and rmb the same time? They will do lmb first. Most sm can use that kind of rotation without losing focus.

Kunlun 6+ , vortex wind neck s10, bt wind ear s10, bt wind s10, dragon braclet s10, true soul, vortex 8.

I guess they will use that setup to be able to deal 500k+ dps

if your ingame delay is higher then 180 ms you cant realy play wind and should stick with earth.

23 hours ago, RainbowDashie said:

pls show me that wind sum that can deal 500k-1kk dps burst with that.

He asked for 60k per hit. He can do it with wind legendaries and raven wep. And bt soulshield. I told the min. things. I saw a summoner who deals really good dps with that. Dunno if its 60k per hit but he could be able to deal 150-200k dps.

Archived