Cosmetics and more room?

Gourry32

I know this has been talked about a lot in the past but now that my friend and myself have been trying to free up space in our vaults and keep as much as we can i need ot ask..

Will we ever see a 3rd vault tab or will we ever be able to get outfits and other cosmetics that can only be gotten one time through the story?

i would love to be able to move those cosmetics to a separate place or be able to get rid of them knowing i can get them back if i wanted. Also it would be nice to be able to get rid of the bamboo guard and blackram outfits that you cannot destroy, sell, or trade etc. Aside from achievements which i am no longer worried about for those outfits its room that is being used up by something that i do not think has any other use in the game.

The best thing you can do is get premium once in awhile to store costumes in your wardrobe.

There's a code giveaway going right now from Alienware which includes free 7days of premium. You and your friend should hit it up and get that 7 day prem and store all your outfits.

Alienware giveaway link - https://na.alienwarearena.com/ucf/show/1519188/boards/contest-and-giveaways-global/Giveaway/blade-soul-secrets-of-the-stratus-pack-key-giveaway

here's a thread with confirmation it's legit - 

I'd recommend signing up for the newsletter too, as there's often codes gifted through being signed up to it which also include a free 7 day premium.

Archived