New players

lukinnoo

Hi i want to ask when was patch for deleting hongmoon acesories to have new players easy go with AP+ how can now go up to 600+ when cant now uprage acesories and cant get legend. acesories because for that dung they need 650+AP ? now its realy impossible for new players go up to 600+ AP

1. It's not impossible.

Pinnacle Accessories + True Ivorymoon weapon = 600+ AP already(depends on your HM level and soulshield set after that)

2. Don't go off of what you see in Recruitment messages. People tend to ask for more AP than what the dungeon is needed. Any dungeon(minus Naryu Foundry) can be done with 600 AP + knowledge of the dungeon.

15 minutes ago, lukinnoo said:

yea but even with true ivory and pinacle accessories you cant go 650+up maybe only with HM10+ but is supposed to be easy for new player so i say its realy bad

Did I not just say it only takes 600 AP to do any of the dungeons and the new players can reach that or close to fairly easily?

Why do you need that extra 50+ AP?

If people are recruiting 650+ for dungeons then they can simply recruit 600+ or less depending on what dungeon it is. You don't HAVE to follow everyone else.

This is where the newer players need to step up and form a new trend.  I think we all can agree that some of the requirements are a bit ridiculous for the dungeons, so the new players with pinnacle accessories should start forming groups/parties in F8 with lower requirements since there's obviously people in the same shoes as you.  You can comfortably start farming for your legendary accessories when you're at 600 AP as long as you do mechanics and know how to work as a party.

Don't know what region you play on or what time you play the game but I've seen plenty of 600+ Desolate Tomb runs and have created plenty myself when I'm playing on an alt.

Maybe you're just having bad luck with the time you're playing at so it's harder to find people.

Archived