Georgia CIS Block

Cegorach

Strange that topic with around still timely topic and with maximum one month delay between discussion is Necroed... But OK, I'm continuing in new thread if you prefer to do so, I hope now this does not contradict with Code of Conduct, I really want to understand this situation to find legal ways to fix this paradox: 
Why Non-CIS European country is directed to Innova who do not have legit rights to publish and support in our region (in Georgia) ? And does not support our region, they have open doors for our country, but they can't support Georgia.
Why we are forced to play with worst Ping and worst Connection quality ? Cos Innova does not support any connection outside CIS region and Georgia is not in CIS, so all connections go though Germany, France and Poland and we have twice worst ping and connection quality then to the most distant Europen countries from Georgia (in topic you delete was connection traces). "I'm not sayin that they are doing bad, but they do not support our region, they just can't, they have no rights for this"
Why we are forced on unknown and alien language for us, just on Russian and do not have possibility to play on International languages that are main for our region ? 
And why Non-CIS European country is under NCsoft regional restrictions ? Not just BnS, also Wildstar and MxM that does not have other publishers even for CIS region, shortly you can't create new account and play from Georgia even MxM and Wildstar, games that does not have different publishers for us.
Shortly, why we are forced to play on servers that can't support our region fully and legally, but are restricted from region that should be our supporter and should have all legit right to fully and legally support our country ?

This is a rather common problem that has nothing to do with being in CIS (i.e. Ukraine and Baltic states are in similar predicament). Russian publisher claims that in this way, and I quote, NCSOFT ensures the even distribution of population across the servers. But everyone suspects the real reason is backstage agreement with a publisher because nowhere in the world beside Post-Soviet states do you see this shit on a constant basis and to this ridiculous extent.

I don't know exactly Ukraine is CIS country or not, also about ping problems and language barriers and legality, but Georgia is not CIS, also Innova can't have legal rights to publish, distribute or support our country, shortly NCsoft with Innova are violating international laws if somehow Innova gets rights over NCsoft to publish games for Georgia and Block our country from NCsoft servers. So Innova and rights can't be the reason why NCsoft block Georgia, because this reason directs to illegal actions from both companies. So there should be another reason, which NCsoft does not want to publish and now it looks like Nationalistic decision against Georgia, they just don't want Georgians to play on their servers, or even worst, they are protesting Georgia as an associated nation with Europe. I just can't see other reasons why they are blocking European country from Europe.
Economical rights also can't be a problem here, cos Georgia is supported by international economical forums, also Georgia is under open International economic rights, so there is no need and no rights that somehow can block Georgia from international economic activities, while Russia does no support this forums, so Georgia can trade with Russia just from side and unsafe dealers, while any company/branch that is registered in Schengen area automatically have direct safe trade ways with Georgia, and when Russia and CIS trade was have law restrictions, there is no restrictions for legal entities registered in EU, USA, from 2016 China, Korea  and Japan. But Georgia have restriction for trading with CIS and Russian federation, so we can't even directly and safely purchase products from Innova (if forget about all other problems).

I'm sorry I don't know how this situation is around Ukraine, but I know about War and Georgia fully supports you, but I can't say anything about regional block against Ukraine. In one topic NCsoft say that their game is not under politics, but with Regional Blocks they automatically add politics in to their decisions, if there will be no regional restrictions, then I can agree that there is no Politics in their decisions. Also NCsoft block games that does not have any other publisher, this is how Freemium companies act, I'm sorry, but it's low quality service.
Just as example, this is exactly why Blizzard have good reputation, with all bugs, problems and copyrights, they always have high quality service and never block European countries from European servers, they always push globality of their servers to do not add politics and regional restrictions in to their games (exception is China, because they have internet game control laws, so to be accurate it's China is blocking their players from playing on Blizzard servers), shortly, you are always sure that you never fall with Blizzard in this kind of situation, it's just an example, there are many and even Indie game developers who prefer and implement Global servers to avoid player discrimination.
Also similar problem was with Dragon Nest, but they immediately change server status to Global to prevent discrimination, only Nexon (who is Nexon I think everyone knows and their reputation is even worst than Mail.ru reputation) and NCsoft (that is really strange, cos so huge and global company with so famous and great games adopting same quality decisions as small companies with bad reputation). I know that Georgia is a small coutry and probably our voice will be lost in somewhere of nowhere, but I really hope that this little topic will give a reason to NCsoft to adopt legal and morally correct decision and unblock as minimum regions that are not in CIS and can't be legally supported by CIS servers.

1 hour ago, Cegorach said:

I don't know exactly Ukraine is CIS country or not

That is what I am saying. The listed countries where never in CIS to begin with so it has nothing to do with the issue.

It is about agreement that was reached long before this game was published in the West and before the annexation of Crimea and war in Ukraine.

The thing is, Russians had BnS ready for release 3 to 4 years ago (I don't have the exact timeline). But somewhere along they've leaked the full working build of the game (it later became private PlayBnS server) which stalled the progress on localization.

8 hours ago, hei7oo said:

But everyone suspects the real reason is backstage agreement with a publisher because nowhere in the world beside Post-Soviet states do you see this shit on a constant basis and to this ridiculous extent.

No doubt they did. Innova just want to be a monopoly. It is the only way their shity service can be succesfull. I had my experience with it at another game and i can confirm that there is no way innova can provide competitive level of quality service on open market.
Thank god ncwest allows us to play through vpn.

Archived