Hongmoon weapon how do i get a new one?

Berrymilk

I can't seem to find my hongmoon weapon in my inventory and I cant seem to be able to upgrade my weapon either. not sure if I'm suppose to wait until I'm level 20?
i sent in a ticket but they said my weapon not missing but why cant i find it in my inventory or bank?

did the quest not give it to me?

or am I missing something

a9abdab3737f8d19d27c01d840d2a7c9.png

Did you have it prior to them changing the weapon system? But seeing what chapter you're on if you use the Stalker Sword(err Dagger?) to kill with you should be getting the Bamboo weapon in a couple chapters so you'll be fine.

4 minutes ago, Berrymilk said:

i did on one character but not on my  new one i just made it 2 days ago.. i have the bamboo weapon but i cant enchant it or power it up.. so im still confused as i feel weaker now 

You feel weaker because sadly you are, but that doesn't mean it's super hard to kill things, it's just weird because you no longer 2 shot them? So you have to adjust. You can't upgrade your weapon anymore until you start the silverfrost quest line where you obtain the Ivorymoon weapon. You will also have to use blue/purple accesories that drop from bosses as they removed the hongmoon accesories from new characters as well (tbh idk why). When you hit 50 your accessory goal will be the pinnacle (asura/masts/gloom) set.

9 minutes ago, XO said:

Did you have it prior to them changing the weapon system? But seeing what chapter you're on if you use the Stalker Sword(err Dagger?) to kill with you should be getting the Bamboo weapon in a couple chapters so you'll be fine.

i did on one character but not on my  new one i just made it 2 days ago.. i have the bamboo weapon but i cant enchant it or power it up.. so im still confused as i feel weaker now 

9 minutes ago, XO said:

You feel weaker because sadly you are, but that doesn't mean it's super hard to kill things, it's just weird because you no longer 2 shot them? So you have to adjust. You can't upgrade your weapon anymore until you start the silverfrost quest line where you obtain the Ivorymoon weapon. You will also have to use blue/purple accesories that drop from bosses as they removed the hongmoon accesories from new characters as well.

ok thanks now i have a better understanding i thought i was bug for the longest time cause i was a returning player and im like where defuk is my weapon and it been remove XD i forgot a few mechanics but i thought i was really getting noob.. but thanks for clearing that up if you dont mind me asking what level do i get the Ivorymoon?

6 minutes ago, Berrymilk said:

ok thanks now i have a better understanding i thought i was bug for the longest time cause i was a returning player and im like where defuk is my weapon and it been remove XD i forgot a few mechanics but i thought i was really getting noob.. but thanks for clearing that up if you dont mind me asking what level do i get the Ivorymoon?

Np! Ch.1 of Silverfrost (Act 4) area is accesible around 45+. You have to complete the moonwater story line to be able to go there.

Archived