What is best server for social interaction and helpful guilds?

Slashdot

I rolled on Jira because I read it's the 3rd most populated. So far the chat has been a ghost town save the occasional guild recruitment which all want 550+.  Do any guilds recruit people w/o 500+ gear? So far this has been the most disappointing new player onboarding of any MMO I've played.

Is there a better server for new players that will have active PVE end-game?

4 hours ago, MonkeyDRuffy said:

NA: Mushin

EU: Windrest

Holy cow, 2000 coins for a server transfer. I'm not paying money to deal with server population or grouping issues. Gonna stick with this server, if I get burned out not finding groups or a guild, I'll just move on to another game.

5 hours ago, Slashdot said:

I rolled on Jira because I read it's the 3rd most populated. So far the chat has been a ghost town save the occasional guild recruitment which all want 550+.  Do any guilds recruit people w/o 500+ gear? So far this has been the most disappointing new player onboarding of any MMO I've played.

it got actually much better, from game side, theres so many things which improved for newbies... but still, it only causes entry level, determined by players, just higher

people dont wanna run with newbs, theres no reward for it, and its not game with 1-2 entries to dungeon per day, you are supposed to run them hundred times, so people prefer no mechanics burn, and 5min run at most

i have played many games, and bns is still kind of most newbie unfriendly, thanks to this

best way to skip lowbie suffering, find some friends or good clan, spend cash, or nolife farm something smart (maybe captain and defense badges farm)

20 hours ago, Slashdot said:

Sadly this game has been left with only high geared players that have been either playing for a year or they p2w gear.I am lvling an alt and most towns/regions for low lvls are empty ,I find 1 or 2 players,also the dungeon quering time for low lvl is about 5 to 10min.Most of the low lvls are actually alts, that's terrible cause the game needs new players to survive.

Archived