Mouse Cursor Issue logging in today

Hiarken

from what i can say, gameguard wasnt starting in the last few days and all the problems MAGICALLY disappeared, today gameguard is back on and mouse cursor gone away, process disappeared again, i myself having random crashes like it was 8 and 9 feb...

lets see if someone can imagine what is the culprit....

I was having the issue with the mouse cursor in 64-bit last week, but it went away. Now it seems to be back and I also can't find the client in the task manager any more, so when it crashes I have to restart my whole system. What's going on?

In cross server also, experienced 3x stucked in entering dungeon, it says 0 and I tried to talk in party realized that I'm the only one who can read it since everyone's not replying, thought it's the same glitch/bug before but waited like 5-6 mins and it stays there. Just remove the gameguard please.

17 minutes ago, Hiarken said:

I was having the issue with the mouse cursor in 64-bit last week, but it went away. Now it seems to be back and I also can't find the client in the task manager any more, so when it crashes I have to restart my whole system. What's going on?

same problem. u need to restart pc over and over again everytime the game crashes. they really suck. just wtf!

Archived