nothing happens after clicking play with 64bit client

KAERI

like the title says after i click play on the launcher with 64 bit client nothing happens talked to support about this and they pretty much just gave up and told me how to play with 32 bit which i was already doing. Does anyone know a fix to this issue?

Hi,

I'm having an issue where the 64 bit client refuse to start. After clicking the play-button in the launcher, Client.exe briefly appears in task manager before closing again. It took me a while to figure out that it was indeed the 64 bit causing the issue.

Win 7 64bit.

//Regards.

I'm playing game normally, but in Task Manager my client is clearly 32 bit. I can't start the 64 bit version as my Launcher doesn't show the Game Mode which to switch between 32 bit and 64 bit. On top of that, before the update my game is running smoothly but after the update, I can't even load the game normally. It often crash and in raid it freezes so I can't even play in dungeon but letting other play (I became a leecher because of freezing game). 
I think the new 32 bit version after update have done a very bad optimization on my comp. I want to change into 64 bit to see if it can be better. But after I checked the error check report, I saw it recorded the "Windows didn't install Windows 7 Service pack 1" so it won't play 64 bit client. Weird, because I'm using Windows 10 Pro 64 bit, so how the hell I need to install Windows 7 SP1? Then I checked the forum to see how to fix, and follow the instruction to change compatibility for Windows XP SP3, but the game won't even load. It has a deathly black screen when I open launcher. I tried all other compatible option (I have all from Windows 95 to Windows 8) but it still doesn't play the 64 bit client. Only 32 bit now.
The last few days I can't even play properly because game always freeze in dungeon. It's laggy as hell when I'm running in villages.
Please help, I want to play again. How to open 64 bit client If I don't even have the Game mode to switch?

Guys :( there are lots of posts about this. Try them.

Run the shortcut at the desktop in compatibility mode for windows xp sp3 or windows 2000. If it doens't work properly, then also do it on client.exe at bin64. Remember to select the same option on both. GL

Archived