How do I reinstall bns?

RyuueLaview

I uninstalled everything and cleaned out all left over items.  I'm trying to download the lite installer from this website and that is not working. The download fails and the exe cannot be executed.  I thought perhaps reinstalling bns now that the 64bit client is the main client that is installed might fix the performance issues.

I just want to play T______T

10 minutes ago, Lunakitty said:

I once did exactly what you did Ryuue and I didnt find any other solution than reinstall my Windows. :'D

lord hav mercy. I kept trying to download the launcher from here and it kept failing until just now....for some reason. so now its just installing the game.  not sure what happened but I hope it doesn't happen again.

6 minutes ago, RyuueLaview said:

lord hav mercy. I kept trying to download the launcher from here and it kept failing until just now....for some reason. so now its just installing the game.  not sure what happened but I hope it doesn't happen again.

Took me whole day to get my issue fixed since something odd happened with my system that time. I had files stuck in my computer that I "weren't allowed" to delete and only option was to reinstall Windows. Q_Q Good thing you managed to get it to work.

6 minutes ago, Lunakitty said:

Took me whole day to get my issue fixed since something odd happened with my system that time. I had files stuck in my computer that I "weren't allowed" to delete and only option was to reinstall Windows. Q_Q Good thing you managed to get it to work.

that happened to me too one time. at that time my laptop was so slow in turning on, taking like 3 minutes to start up.  Eventually one day it all just crashed but it gave me the option to refresh without removing my data.  It turns out that that was what my laptop needed. It runs like new now q__q

Archived