Wings of the Raven weapon updates

Coincoin

According to http://www.bladeandsoul.com/uk/news/evolution-streamlining/, "After completing Act 4, Chapter 1: The Road to Darkness, you will receive your Ivorymoon weapon. Ivorymoon is comparative to True Profane, and True Ivorymoon is comparative to True Scorpio.".

I have just finished this chapter and already began first quests in Silverfrost Mountains.

My current weapon is a True Infernal Weapon lvl10. According to the same article, I can still salvage my weapon into a Siren Weapon (without any returned materials). However, it is way below the Ivorymoon Weapon - Stage 10 I could have received if I haven't finished the chapter 1 act 4. Hence I have several questions :

• Would it be possible to ask in cases like mine for the Ivorymoon weapon lvl10 ? I think players like me are fairly eligible.
  • If not,( I would be very sad !) would salvaging my True Infernal Weapon lvl10 would give me a Siren Weapon lvl10 ? Maybe is it better to upgrade my True Infernal Weapon first ?
  • Would I keep my gem hammers I have unblocked ?

Thanks

2 hours ago, Coincoin said:

Well I ll have to spend lots of gold and items for that... I don't have them. I prefer to bypass that if possible. 

You can also get a Ivorymoon weapon by a vendor in grand harvest by using silverfrost valorstones. But like you mentioned, you should ask the support, if they can help you further.

3 hours ago, Coincoin said:

According to http://www.bladeandsoul.com/uk/news/evolution-streamlining/, "After completing Act 4, Chapter 1: The Road to Darkness, you will receive your Ivorymoon weapon. Ivorymoon is comparative to True Profane, and True Ivorymoon is comparative to True Scorpio.".

I have just finished this chapter and already began first quests in Silverfrost Mountains.

My current weapon is a True Infernal Weapon lvl10. According to the same article, I can still salvage my weapon into a Siren Weapon (without any returned materials). However, it is way below the Ivorymoon Weapon - Stage 10 I could have received if I haven't finished the chapter 1 act 4. Hence I have several questions :

• Would it be possible to ask in cases like mine for the Ivorymoon weapon lvl10 ? I think players like me are fairly eligible.
  • If not,( I would be very sad !) would salvaging my True Infernal Weapon lvl10 would give me a Siren Weapon lvl10 ? Maybe is it better to upgrade my True Infernal Weapon first ?
  • Would I keep my gem hammers I have unblocked ?

Thanks

The answers to all three questions is no which is obvious by looking at the list. As pointed out already you can buy the ivorymoon weapon from vendor and it only costs 10 valor stones so you just go there and buy it.

Thank you for your answers. Then I have one more question. 

I intend to upgrade my lvl10 True Infernal Weapon to Awakened Profane Weapon so that I can get a Pirate Weapon. Is there a change concerning pirate and siren weapon evolution paths ?

If no, I might consider getting upgrade my pirate weapon to True Profane Weapon before 8th. If yes, what would be the evolution path of the pirate weapon ? Is it worth it ? 

I am trying to be the most efficient possible. 

I am also considering the valor stones approach. I am not sure whether it is easy for me to gather the valor stones (and I will get only a lvl1 ivory weapon).

@Coincoin

Pirate Weapon hasn't an evolution path, was deleted in summer (?) 2016. If you want the ivorymoon weapon, you have only 2 choices:

• Upgrade till True Profane Stage 1, then after 8.2 you can salvage it to get the ivorymoon weapon stage 10

• Farm Valorstones through daily quests and buy the ivorymoon weapon from the vendor after 8.2

Personally, i would take the 2. option to safe mats, gold and weaponpowder/jewels.

Thank you MonkeyDRuffy.

So base on your comment, new players who have already passed the Act 4 Chapter 1 and do not have the True profane weapon are completely ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤** UP since they are FORCED to salvage their beloved weapon from the beginning into a weapon which can no longer be upgraded -_-. 

Don't you find this ... stupid ? Have they really thought about that ? This is not fair at all...

11 minutes ago, Coincoin said:

Don't you find this ... stupid ? Have they really thought about that ? This is not fair at all...

Well, this page is since January 26, 2017 live, so you had "some time" for decisions^^

12 minutes ago, Coincoin said:

new players who have already passed the Act 4 Chapter 1 and do not have the True profane weapon are completely ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤** UP since they are FORCED to salvage their beloved weapon from the beginning into a weapon which can no longer be upgraded

Its very easy to farm 10 Valorstones for getting this weapon, also as new player,  so dont worry :)

Thank you again. Indeed if it's only 10 valorstones it seems quite feasible :). Then I think it might be worse it for me to upgrade to the true profane I am not far from it in order to get the lvl10 ivorymoon weapon. Upgrading ivorymoon weapon from lvl1 seems more expensive than upgrading Awakened Ivorymoon 

43 minutes ago, Coincoin said:

Upgrading ivorymoon weapon from lvl1 seems more expensive than upgrading Awakened Ivorymoon 

Upgrading Ivorymoon Stage 5 to 6 needs only 30 Soulstones (2-3 days through Mistywood-PVP-Dailys) and 30 Silverfrost Mountain Dews (can get easily through story and side quests).

Yeah, upgrading from ivorymoon stage 10 to awakened ivorymoon stage 1 looks like "expensive", but you have to know, that there are only 3 upgrade stages till legendary now (normal, awakened and true ivorymoon) .

Before, we had: oathbreaker (normal, awakened, true), breeze (awakened, true) and scorpio (awakened, true). And dont forget about the pre-silverfrost upgrade stages^^

Actually I think there's nothing wrong with asking for a Ivory Moon weapon from support if you passed the quest point for it.

But they officially said on stream that they added the valor stone option as a super easy way to get the weapon exactly for people in your situation. It makes sense as everyone with that situation writing to support would create a lot of workload for them that is easily avoided this way.

So if you want to be nice to them simply complete half a dozen quests for the valor stones. ^_^

13 minutes ago, MonkeyDRuffy said:

I heard that they (alt + new accessoires) aren't more upgradeable, or im misunderstanding?

That's why I'm doubting. I still have the option to upgrade my old accessories. For exemple: Awakened Hongmoon Ring - Stage 10.

I confirm that only the weapon was salvageable for me. My Hongmoon accessories had no change. 

For information I ugpraded my True Infernal Weapon lvl 10 into a true profane weapon lvl 10 so that i could get a Ivorymoon Weapon - Stage 10 directly instead of a Siren Weapon.

It was worth it since I had to pay only for 2 moonwater stones and I could get back 5 gem hammers. So I am very happy :). 

1 hour ago, Coincoin said:

What are the new accessories you are mentionning ? 

"Accessories

The accessory path changes only impact new characters, who will see a change in the items they receive. New users will obtain the new Sterling/Ivorymoon accessories through epic quests, while existing characters will keep their current accessories. Existing characters can also acquire the new Ivorymoon accessories from the Silverfrost Valor Stone Trader NPC in Grand Harvest Square for 10 Silverfrost Valor Stones each.

In addition, two new sets of accessories are being added to the game: Lucent and Pinnacle. These are slightly better than Ivorymoon accessories, but are obtained as rare drops from Heroic Dungeons. "

http://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/news/evolution-streamlining/

Oh I understand now. Guess I ll keep the old one since they say :

Finally, some of the existing accessories are going to have their stats and drop locations updated. If you currently own some of these accessories, you may want to hold onto them as they are going to receive a significant power buff:

Archived