Bug?

Rea Shinwa

Since this morning, I can't get any dragon bloods in 6 man dungeons. The statue simply doesnt react to me. I've been playing since launch day and this is the first time I have this issue. I relogged, closed the game, restarted the pc... still the same. Anyone else?

1 hour ago, Rea Shinwa said:

Since this morning, I can't get any dragon bloods in 6 man dungeons. The statue simply doesnt react to me. I've been playing since launch day and this is the first time I have this issue. I relogged, closed the game, restarted the pc... still the same. Anyone else?

Do you have coins with you? Cause it needs naryu coins not naryu silver, lots of people dont know this i even met a lvl 50 in shattered masts that didnt know that.

On Tuesday, January 24, 2017 at 5:33 PM, MasterYoda said:

Do you have coins with you? Cause it needs naryu coins not naryu silver, lots of people dont know this i even met a lvl 50 in shattered masts that didnt know that.

Sorry it took me long to reply, but I did read your answer when you posted it and facepalmed... I had ran out of naryu coins and I hadn't realized, lol. I wish there was a way to exchange naryu silvers for naryu normals, I have a lot of the first and now only two of the second, haha. Anyway, thanks a lot for your reply ^_^

It's actually good not to always rely on the dragon blood especially if you want to join 4-mans at some point. Without blood you are more bound to learn mechanics and iframing instead of relying that blood will keep you alive until boss is dead. Just saying as a tip.

16 hours ago, Lunakitty said:

It's actually good not to always rely on the dragon blood especially if you want to join 4-mans at some point. Without blood you are more bound to learn mechanics and iframing instead of relying that blood will keep you alive until boss is dead. Just saying as a tip.

I am forced to do exactly that most of the time haha. However, I don`t like to fear that I could screw my party either in some dungeons ^^

Archived