Some much needed QoL things

SecretLyn

@SecretLyn still many mechanics are there to buff the party so having some kind of system that rewards players for doing the right thing would be good for the community.

for the Devs and those who like money, players whaling up cause the community excludes low geared people would be the best solution so it depends on how you see it. Do you wanna support the game how it is now or do you want things to change.

I mentioned personal dps in my post so you have to see it as a whole to understand I'm aiming towards getting players to learn their class and max out their potential to be better for Dungeons and more dedicated to helping the party proceed.

Wouldn't that be neat if your Alt Char could run harder dungeons because of this system? Ppl could then clearly see you are experienced with what you do and with increasing rep players wouldn't rely on judging on your gear that much.

51 minutes ago, MushinKFM said:

@SecretLyn still many mechanics are there to buff the party so having some kind of system that rewards players for doing the right thing would be good for the community.

for the Devs and those who like money, players whaling up cause the community excludes low geared people would be the best solution so it depends on how you see it. Do you wanna support the game how it is now or do you want things to change.

I mentioned personal dps in my post so you have to see it as a whole to understand I'm aiming towards getting players to learn their class and max out their potential to be better for Dungeons and more dedicated to helping the party proceed.

Wouldn't that be neat if your Alt Char could run harder dungeons because of this system? Ppl could then clearly see you are experienced with what you do and with increasing rep players wouldn't rely on judging on your gear that much.

Well no, I get that system. But I come from games where mechanics can be really challenging but the content doesn't let you simply slide by with doing only the mechanics, you also have to keep your DPS up. Right now you can have a few people tunnel vision the mechanics and still clear stuff but that's a bad habit for people to get into. Good players that you would want in your party can handle mechanics without sacrificing much of their DPS to do so. 

Archived