Daily event quest

Synchrite

What's the minimum level requirement to do the event quest? Where you collect the 4 chi to turn it in. On the twitch it had said that low levels would be able to participate on the event, but currently sitting on my level 16, it won't show the quest regardless of what I try. Anyone have suggestions or is this messed up with the maintenance 

There's two in Gloomdross forest (Dreamdrift), one in Jadestone Village (Plague Hollow), and one you have to kill the Red frog boss thing (Pondskip vale). But yeah nah,  I wouldnt say its low level friendly since only the purple Silverfrost mountain dungeons drop those coins...

I was asking how low level can you receive the quest, a friend said he's level 32 and able to receive the daily event quest, where as I'm level 18 and still can not receive the daily event quest. So what is the level you start receiving the quest? 

7 minutes ago, LucidiousXIV said:

You're level 36.. You've already passed chapter 17.. It's the chapter where it teaches you how to use skill points..

My Soulfighter was lvl 24 and didnt even began to do Jadestone village quest line, if you spammed the lvl 16 events you can lvl up pretty quickly

15 minutes ago, LucidiousXIV said:

With or without this current xp buff?

i did tower of memories (not all days) and a couple of times the frozen firing range, without any other quest and i dont remember if with have the xp buff but you could easily get to lvl 30+ just with those dailys and the dinamic quest, 10k xp each run

Archived