JAN 18 Update BSOD

Tigerlily

Right after the update, everytime I attempt to login I get blue screen of death. Only from Blade and soul, all other games, MMOs, & software works fine. I also had an "invalid client" pop up after launch, however file repair didn't find anything out of the ordinary. The BDOS errors were NOEXECUTE MEMORY & CRITICAL CLIENT STOP. 

Maximus Rampage 8 extreme

Geforce 1080 GTX

32gb Gskills ripjaws 3800mhz memory

WD Blue 4TB HDD

Intel 6700k 4.0 (not currently overclocked)

Windows 10

Edited by Tigerlily

35 minutes ago, 897647_1452550632 said:

I highly doubt there is something related to your rig, so why even bother showing off your stuffs? does that makes you feel better?

is a problem that he show it?, he just posted completly so nobody comes asking " what kind of pc you have?" , "maybe you have low ram" "maybe you have low space on disk" "maybe your vide card is not updated", Stop being stupid and only answer if you have an positive or accurate answer for his request....

• Like 1

Can attest to this, having the same problem after the emergency maintenance was over.

After entering login credentials and hitting play on the launcher the splash screen never comes up, the system freezes and ends in a bsod.

Other games and software function as normal so it seems exclusive to the Blade&Soul client.

A complete reinstallation of the game client and launcher seemed to accomplished nothing.

Edited by Sirkku

I am having a situation like this. Gameguard comes up and 2-3 seconds after that (before BnS logo appears) my entire system freezes and then shut down. using Windows 10 64 bit home edition, recent updated. All my drivers are also updated. MIS motherboard (cant remember full type) Gcard is Nvidia Geforce GTX 980 and processor is intel i7-4790k at 4.00 GHz.

Rig is ABOUT 2ish years old so i ASSUME its not a rig issue and only has problems with blade and soul occasionally (like SSP massive lag spikes, no idea why it does that :/) and this is the first time the game has started to crash ever for me.

20 hours ago, Tigerlily said:

Right after the update, everytime I attempt to login I get blue screen of death. Only from Blade and soul, all other games, MMOs, & software works fine. I also had an "invalid client" pop up after launch, however file repair didn't find anything out of the ordinary. The BDOS errors were NOEXECUTE MEMORY & CRITICAL CLIENT STOP. 

Maximus Rampage 8 extreme

Geforce 1080 GTX

32gb Gskills ripjaws 3800mhz memory

WD Blue 4TB HDD

Intel 6700k 4.0 (not currently overclocked)

Windows 10

Im having the same prob's atm are youu getting Critical_Prosses_Died to?

17 minutes ago, Avenger said:

Greetings,

Sorry to hear about your issue....

Please submit your problem to the customer support they will be able to help you or at least foward it to Devs.

https://support.bladeandsoul.com/

Thanks a lot!

Team Blade & Soul.

Hi there Avenger

And i been back and forth with the team at support for almost 9 hours now with no outcome on how to fix this issuse but fingers crossed also thnks for the consern

same problem here :c 

so a friend of me sayed:

turn off your WindowsDefender... i did it, my pc dindt crash. but something else, My Windows crashed- no desktop pic just a black screen, taskmanger didnt work either, it said: The system can not find the sepcified drive. but still can chat in another game. shut down button from windows isnt working too. had to restart my pc from my motherboard restart button. 

maybe this helps a bit for the support

Edited by Oriha

downloaded their mini maintenance patch today as well as about 8 hours of communication from 3 of their support people. Still no fix from anything they have done (nor have a received any updates recently from them either). Still crashing. i have NO CLUE other than something they have is not compatible with our hardware or the software for it at this point. wish this was getting a little more attention than it currently is because right now its quite impossible to play the game AT ALL which is frustrating even more so when there is a huge event going on at the moment.

This is starting to aggravate me to no end.  The customer support people just keep giving me boiler plate answers instead of actually fixing this issue.  It happened after their update so its almost certain an issue with that patch and certain PC configurations.  This needs to be escalated to their tier 3 people if they even have them.