New in the game, have few questions please

iCapsule

hey guys, i am new in this game, i have started to play as assassin recently, i am lvl 37 atm doing quests.

i was wondering wich build is the best for assassin, i heard that thers lightning and dark build and most common build and better build is lightning... i just dunno how to do that build, i need you to help me to understand how to lvl up my skills properly and the rotation stuff.

2nd thing, soulshields, how do i know wich is the best for me and how i get it.

Thnx for every1 that will answer, accepting also other tips and stuff that you can giv me.

At your level, you can just rightclick F everything in stealth with lightning crash. When you reach level 45-50 use lightning build. Don't use dark build if you don't have hm skills. Even if you have hm skills, I would just stick to lightning build unless you have very good ping. 

Soul shields in the early game are not that important. Just use what you get while leveling up. Farming soul shields is a waste of time unless you reached around 450 ap. Then you can try to get some decent soul shields like yeti, asura and be ido.

On 14.1.2017 at 7:34 PM, Natello said:

At your level, you can just rightclick F everything in stealth with lightning crash. When you reach level 45-50 use lightning build. Don't use dark build if you don't have hm skills. Even if you have hm skills, I would just stick to lightning build unless you have very good ping. 

Soul shields in the early game are not that important. Just use what you get while leveling up. Farming soul shields is a waste of time unless you reached around 450 ap. Then you can try to get some decent soul shields like yeti, asura and be ido.

got it mate thnx, just 1 question, you said i should go for Lightning build, can you giv me a link for a build that i should go with? i mean like a video, picture that shows wich skills exactly to add.

https://bnstree.com/tree/AS?b=S1TEIdFLe

I'm not quite sure if it's a good lightning tree cos I play sin as an alt rarely. Also you just have to enter stealth then keep mashing 4 + f + rmb.
1 stealths when you use it from behind , 2 stealths when you block a skill with it , X basicly easy mode stealth + Z which is a buff as well.
You can stay in stealth with 1 + 3 ( in steath stance ) but 1 works only if you have poison stacked on he enemy .
Sorry probably it's not much help but I hope you can understand my weird thingo ~

On 14.1.2017 at 7:34 PM, Natello said:
1 hour ago, Rappel said:

https://bnstree.com/tree/AS?b=S1TEIdFLe

I'm not quite sure if it's a good lightning tree cos I play sin as an alt rarely. Also you just have to enter stealth then keep mashing 4 + f + rmb.
1 stealths when you use it from behind , 2 stealths when you block a skill with it , X basicly easy mode stealth + Z which is a buff as well.
You can stay in stealth with 1 + 3 ( in steath stance ) but 1 works only if you have poison stacked on he enemy .
Sorry probably it's not much help but I hope you can understand my weird thingo ~

thnx alot mate, appreciating it, i will also wait for other comments

• 1 month later...
On 1/14/2017 at 7:34 PM, Natello said:

Hi. I know this is a noob questio . But what ap from 450ap . Stands for ? Pls. Help . Thanks alot ! 

Archived