What to use (330+) Hongmoon Coins for?

Evst

I started playing the game about a month ago, so far I got a venture token, a brilliant venture token - transmuted them into HCs, also sold 15 gold and now I find myself with a total of 330+ Hongmoon coins. What should I use them for? Buying a pet pouch or buying 3 of those Icy event chests? I'm not sure if those pets can be of any practival use, or if I can sell them in market? I also dont know if anything good can drop from the Icy chests? Any advice is appreciated.

18 hours ago, Evst said:

also sold 15 gold and now I find myself with a total of 330+ Hongmoon coins. What should I use them for?

Why did you sold gold if you dont know what to do buy now?^^ Earlier, I used them for inventory slots. The event chests wont make you happy probably. The chance to get something good from that 2 chests isnt very high. Check what you need or just save them for later. 330 coins is not much.

4 hours ago, Evst said:

Well, because I wasnt aware of how the system worked, and just wanted to test it. What about buying a pet? Does it do anything good?

Pet is not really important since i assume you're still new?buying those Icy chests is best you could buy with HM coins right now as Zedonia said you can get really good stuff to help you out.

Archived