New Player with Cash Store Questions

Scarar

I am not opposed to spending cash to support a game and make my QoL in the game better. I was looking at premium membership and I was trying to determine is it a major help for a new player. Thoughts?

Also, are there any other QoL improvements that are really worth spending on? I am not talking costumes and what not but more along the lines of items that make the grind/leveling more enjoyable.

Thx

premium membership does offer a few QoL, increased exp and reduced cost for some items (there might be more im not sure)

but as someone who has been playing for awhile i can tell that for the earlier lvls, there has been a tonne of improvements towards QoL 

reduced upgrade cost (like massively reduced) increased exp from story quest and upgrade material being attached to story quest to help u along quickly

i have lvl'd up a new char to lvl cap (50) 1 week ago and it took me 2 days to power lvl it to that point (i cheated where uprading is concerned i just sent gold from my main and blasted through upgrades) 

but still as a fresh player i would say it shouldn't take u very long to catch up o/ maybe 4-8 days ( depends on how much time u put in i guess)

Premium membership gives you..

you get wardrobe = more space in your inventory unless you dont want any costumes.

you get more gold/silver from quest reward

you get more market listings limit per day

you get discount on dragon express items such as legendary ss, badges etc etc etc

and other small things which i am not going to list.

hope it helps~

Sounds like other than premium, the other store stuff is not really a big deal for QoL? Was looking at the bundles and those are pretty hard to value for a new player. I would like more character inventory space as I am lvl 19 and have only been able to unlock 2 rows. Also hard to value money at this point as I have had almost no need for it so far.

I have to say, compared to other cash games, this one seems highly playable without spending. Of course that could just be that I am new and don't understand the value of certain things.

I always buy one set 23x Dragon Trade Pouches for 719 coins for my alts. This is sufficient to open up 8 levels of inventory very early on.  With the freemium 6, it will get really crowded in the backpack.

Currently there is also event item in store Pack of Wonders which gives 20x pouches for 399 coins, so it would be better to get that and buy 3 pouches separately.

Id probably also get 2 gem hammers for total of 3 slots ( 1 red critical gem which you have to transmute yourself, 1 attack power diamond gem, and 1 purple life drain one ) but that can be obtainable from auction house too - edit: and not really necessary at start, since stuff is quite easy.

Archived