Summoner Itemization

RudeBwoii

so was looking for some info on the new Elemental accessories since i currently dont have legendary accessories *yet*. i have seen a lot of white screened Apache summoners which proves they are using the elemental accessories. can anyone shed some light on just how good they are and which exact ones "ring, neck, ear" are the preferable one/s. I highly doubt using all 3 is advisable since critical dmg is still highly important and a delicate and/or specific balance I imagine would be necessary. 

I already did some testing for the Pyro necklace which uses wind build and the raw unrefined Pyro Necklace had just slightly lower dmg compared to True Python - Stage 10 neck which i think when refined to max Pyro Stage 10 will be way way more beneficial.... but is it the same for Acrimor Neck for Earth build as i mainly use SunPower and i dunno the exact scaling/benefits for the Earth build using the Earth elemental accessories.

cheers and thanx in advance.

+Without Oath necklace:

Earth/Wind Earring + Earth/Wind Necklace = True Python Necklace + True Yeti Ring.

+With Oath nechlace:

Earth/Wind Earring + Oath necklace + True Yeti Ring.

For Earth/Wind Earring, while you lose critical damage, your raw damage increased instead as a compensation. However, you must use an Earth-oriented build. If you use Flying Nettle - Wind element for focus regen, your DPS will suffer greatly (you should not use it in Earth build, anyway. Focus is never a problem for Earth build)

14 minutes ago, RudeBwoii said:

i dont have a problem with skill builds or setups. i just wanted to know the perfect setups for elemental accessories.

Unless you're FM, only earring gives you a boost. Necklace is a break even between element neck and python neck, both are inferior to Oath necklace. Ring is inferior compared to  Yeti one, and  you would use Destiny for a set bonus with Oath neck.

If you can maintain critical rate of 60%+ without True bracelet, then try Binding/Asura bracelet too.

13 hours ago, Alysha Hawkeye said:

If you can maintain critical rate of 60%+ without True bracelet, then try Binding/Asura bracelet too.

60% is way to less for bindIng bracelet. 

Try it out with around 8k crit (max legy pve with max fuse)

The you will See a dmg increase otherwise it's less or ( if your crit is around 7.5k) it's equal.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived