Storage (what to keep)

DesolatePsyche

Hello, the usual dilemma I have with every this type of MMO... THE DAMN STORAGE SPACE.

Thus the question.. what items I should be keeping/collecting and what selling/discarding... because I'm seriously running out of space..

Image of stuff I have

BYSf5IE.jpg

Outfits I try to keep ones I potentially would wear... rest of stuff I have no idea what to do with.. got bits and pieces everywhere

6 hours ago, DesolatePsyche said:

Hello, the usual dilemma I have with every this type of MMO... THE DAMN STORAGE SPACE.

Thus the question.. what items I should be keeping/collecting and what selling/discarding... because I'm seriously running out of space..

Image of stuff I have

BYSf5IE.jpg

Outfits I try to keep ones I potentially would wear... rest of stuff I have no idea what to do with.. got bits and pieces everywhere

Sell items which you dont need:

• crafting things
  • Transformation stones

Throw the outfits away, which you definitely wont wear. If your premium, you could insert these in the wardrobe. Otherwise, throw the non-needed outfits away.

VwegBxp.jpg

This is what I would recommend, you don't need to keep any of the things in red.

The things in yellow, either use them or throw away. Kinda of pointless to hold onto the blackwrym essence since you'll need a large amount to even buy anything but very little people fight blackwrym anymore. The naryu relic piece, if you're trying to make moonwater soul, I guess you can hold onto it but if you rarely do naryu labyrinth, you won't be able to make use of it any time soon. The two coin types at the end, not sure specifically which costume they buy but only keep them if you're able to continue getting them.

The things in green, not sure what's in your normal inventory but personally I hold them there. You tend to get alot of those powders if you're actively doing dungeons. Since they changed the way soul shield fusion works, if you don't plan on getting primers for fusion, there's no point in holding onto just 5 fusion powder. 

Archived