Kfm guide to 11k damage

mephisto9466

So I'm just gonna get into it.

Too do the 11k hit you need tremor, rising Dragon stun, flurry daze, and comet strike daze, shin kick and first column searing palm  and focused fighting spirit

Combo is, stun/daze, shin kick, searing, shin kick, searing, stun/daze, shin kick searing, shin kick, searing, fighting spirit, leading palm

Literally at least 11k damage leading palm, and you still have pivot kick to follow up which is at least 8k on its own. 

• 2 months later...
On 12/3/2016 at 4:29 PM, mephisto9466 said:

So I'm just gonna get into it.

Too do the 11k hit you need tremor, rising Dragon stun, flurry daze, and comet strike daze, shin kick and first column searing palm  and focused fighting spirit

Combo is, stun/daze, shin kick, searing, shin kick, searing, stun/daze, shin kick searing, shin kick, searing, fighting spirit, leading palm

Literally at least 11k damage leading palm, and you still have pivot kick to follow up which is at least 8k on its own. 

I don't know if you're talking about PvP or PvE, so I'll mention both.

PvP: Left tree searing palm is a good starter combo if you can't 3rf. 3rfing is the highest dps combo for kfm. Shiro has a really good video on it:

If you are talking about PvE, then your damage should not be coming from your leading palm itself. You can use it to stack the searing palm, but then your damage should come from 2r2rf (if wind build) or 222rf (if fire build). 

Archived