Test KR server skill change question

RyuueLaview

So https://m.reddit.com/r/bladeandsoul/comments/5engmt/kr_test_server_2411_updates_class_changes/?compact=true according to this info and another thread in general, all classes r getting skill changes with the revamp that bns kr is testing atm. 

Our 1 block skill changes to having its cooldown increased by .5 secs, from 1 to 1.5 [https://www.docdroid.net/FZAHO7f/wl.docx.html]

My question is what you think of this. I think this will make spamming block more difficult. But at the same time it can be easier to time blocks rather than having a 1 sec gap (while holding down 1) and then getting trampled by a boss that needs to be blocked U_U

Opinions? 

Warlock can pretty much kite everything even with Ice (dragoncall) build. By increasing its cool down by 0.5s will not affect Warlock gameplay much in PvE.

I stopped PvP quite ago but my experience with 1700s 1v1 rank tell me Warlock won't being spamming their Block either unless they are cornered and have no offensive plan. So that increased in block cool down, overall, have far too little effect on how I currently play this class.

Of course, that is assuming they aren't changing anything else beside the Block. There's no knowing yet how other skills will be changed and how this new Block will play a role in the new Warlock game play.

10 hours ago, Ganhur said:

Warlock can pretty much kite everything even with Ice (dragoncall) build. By increasing its cool down by 0.5s will not affect Warlock gameplay much in PvE.

I stopped PvP quite ago but my experience with 1700s 1v1 rank tell me Warlock won't being spamming their Block either unless they are cornered and have no offensive plan. So that increased in block cool down, overall, have far too little effect on how I currently play this class.

Of course, that is assuming they aren't changing anything else beside the Block. There's no knowing yet how other skills will be changed and how this new Block will play a role in the new Warlock game play.

I see. ty for your insight! that's reassuring

• 3 weeks later...

what this hinders is my style of tanking bosses where I do normal dps rotation but hit block right as attacks are about to hit, then stop blocking and keep up dps. I will have to avoid every other attack on some bosses because of this, but I dont tank often enough for it to matter

Archived