Questions on Rumblesbee build...

Rokusan

To pull off the best rumblebees DPS........

1. Which HM skills should I unlock?

2. Which skills and which branches should I spec into?

3. What is a good rotation of the skills?

Also, what is the difference between "available on hit" and "available after use"(which is the HM skill one) for rosethorns?

3 hours ago, Rokusan said:

1. Which HM skills should I unlock?

2. Which skills and which branches should I spec into?

LMB= HM Rosethorn - Stage 1 Tier 5

RMB= HM Bees - Stage 3 Tier 1

4= HM Seed Shroud (the one which let awaken bees do more dmg after counter)

3= Petal storm toss (Stage 2 Tier 3)

3 hours ago, Rokusan said:

Also, what is the difference between "available on hit" and "available after use"(which is the HM skill one) for rosethorns?

• available on hit:
    • means, you can only use bees (equally which stage) instant, after the projectile of rosethorn hitted the boss.

• available after use:
    • means, after you used rosethorn/clicked the left button of your mouse, you can directly use bees instant.

So for Bee-Builds is HM Rosethorn recommended.

here is the build I use and do really good dmg/dps

https://bnstree.com/tree/SU?b=H1gsJFXfx

for hm seed shroud imo you don't really need it till you are hm11 when you get more points. Other than that you don't really need it unless you are soloing or doing pvp.

For rotations start off with rosethorn to attack then use bees. once you have a good attack with it then use doom n bloom with flying nettles a few secs later and put up (3) Petal Storm Toss to double the dmg. After it's over put down your q for extra focus and use your (1) wheed whack and (2) Vine Whip for stacking. Then rinse and repeat.

If you happen to run out of focus and you have used these skill already then use your (E) to reset your (Q) for more focus. If used correctly you will have a really good dps. BTW awked bees is also much stronger than awked sunflower, it's like when FMs use dragon char with a WL in their pt. Hope this helps and GL!

• 4 weeks later...

To play Rumblebee builds that deal damage on the level of sunflower builds you need HM Rumblebees, HM Rosethorn and HM Dandelion.
You also need to put 3 points into Petal storm toss, 3 points into Crouching Tiger for the focus recovery, 3 points into Nettles for focus recovery and 2 points into Beckon so you can reset Crouching Tiger. Vine Whip is amazing during soulburn and it deals high damage for low focus cost.
These are all the core skills for a Rumblebees build:
https://bnstree.com/tree/SU?b=H1MKAvFNg

Do:
Manage your focus recovery.
Use beckon to reset crouching tiger to keep up your focus for more bees.
Stay close to the boss so you can get the bonus damage buff, and focus regeneration from Dandelions.
Use all your focus regeneration skills and Petal Storm Toss before a Warlock Soulburn. (It will reset the cooldowns.)
Spam Vine Whip during Soulburn.
Practice your Dandelion timing.

Don't:

Don't use Petal Storm Toss when you are low on focus or your focus revocery skills are not running.
Don't use Vine Whip without Ivy Poison on your target.
Don't use Beckon when your Crouching Tiger is not on cooldown.
Don't waste DPS by standing around while holding your Dandelion without getting hit.
Don't play Wind Summoner builds when you have more than 50ms ping.

Archived