freash 50 what to do

Zepade

so i played a bit during lvl 45 and came back and just hit lvl 50

just wanted to know the order i should be doing things, where are the main daily areas are at ect

tried to google it but seems i could only find out dated guides on what to do

As fresh lvl 50 first try to finish story and if you get stuck upgrade your gears a bit but these are few things to go for:

1. Soulstones: it is a bit harder but do still those Misty Woods, Beach outpost, Tomb of the Exiles (2 from there) and as addition Soulstone Plains Bulmu/ceru one (can't remember name). People still do Soulstone Plains pretty actively for prestige to get soulstones. Bulmu or the other guy (walks in front of middle tents in both camps) gives after death a quest item worth of 20 soulstones. Soulstone plains is something high levels do all the time.

2. Gold: either by crafting and selling the items or by doing daily quests. Dungeons that you can do as fresh 400 AP lv 50 players are
     - Avalanche Den

- Awakened Necropolis

- Lair of the Frozen Fang

- Heaven's Mandate

- Cold Storage

3. Exp: The purple dungeons above but also Frostscale Basin, Grand Harvest Square (avoid channel 1 due to overcrowding of high levels, try rather channel 2 or 3) Beastbog give definitely nice exp. Also you can do daily quests around Silverfrost that reward Silverfrost Valor Stones which actually might bring you small profit also plus decently nice exp. Some clans are buying Colorful Powders (can be sold only by donating straight to the clan crafting, you trade 5 Valor Stones for 1 Powder in Grand Harvest Square or Northreach).

4. Soulshields: You can here either go full Yeti (Avalanche den) or add three pieces of Scorpio shields (Awakened Necropolis). I myself prefer combination of 1 2 6 from Necro just for the HP.

5. Once you reach 500 AP or so you can start adding Sundered Nexus, Sogun's Lament, Gloomdross Incursion and Shattered Masts to the dungeon list. Also you can start doing those 3 earlier dungeons in 4-man mode to gain a little bit rarer items from the runs and also better gold. Avalanche den also gives 7AP as bonus once you finish it 100 times in 4-man version.

6. Soul: you can either go long and cheap way or the expensive ways.

- Collect 250 feathers from Heaven's Mandate and gather 25 Retrieved Secret Techiniques. You can trade these items from Dragon Express to Hongmoon Energy Stage 1 that gives 15 AP.

- Gather 80 Naryu Relics from Naryu Labyrinth and buy 1 Evolved Stone and 3 Honorary Ornaments to trade them into Moonwater Soul (10 AP) which can later on upgraded with Demon Spirit Stone, 3 Evolved Stones, 5 Naryu Tablets and 5 Honorary Ornaments into Hongmoon Energy Stage 1.

- Collect all three Broken Oathbreaker pieces (Sword Blade, Sword Blade Point, Sword False Edge) and combined these into Hongmoon Energy Stage 1. They can be gotten only from the three dungeons mentioned in 2. in 4-man mode or bought from market.

Hope these tips help you to start and get further in gears.

3 hours ago, Lunakitty said:

As fresh lvl 50 first try to finish story and if you get stuck upgrade your gears a bit but these are few things to go for:

1. Soulstones: it is a bit harder but do still those Misty Woods, Beach outpost, Tomb of the Exiles (2 from there) and as addition Soulstone Plains Bulmu/ceru one (can't remember name). People still do Soulstone Plains pretty actively for prestige to get soulstones. Bulmu or the other guy (walks in front of middle tents in both camps) gives after death a quest item worth of 20 soulstones. Soulstone plains is something high levels do all the time.

2. Gold: either by crafting and selling the items or by doing daily quests. Dungeons that you can do as fresh 400 AP lv 50 players are
     - Avalanche Den

- Awakened Necropolis

- Lair of the Frozen Fang

- Heaven's Mandate

- Cold Storage

3. Exp: The purple dungeons above but also Frostscale Basin, Grand Harvest Square (avoid channel 1 due to overcrowding of high levels, try rather channel 2 or 3) Beastbog give definitely nice exp. Also you can do daily quests around Silverfrost that reward Silverfrost Valor Stones which actually might bring you small profit also plus decently nice exp. Some clans are buying Colorful Powders (can be sold only by donating straight to the clan crafting, you trade 5 Valor Stones for 1 Powder in Grand Harvest Square or Northreach).

4. Soulshields: You can here either go full Yeti (Avalanche den) or add three pieces of Scorpio shields (Awakened Necropolis). I myself prefer combination of 1 2 6 from Necro just for the HP.

5. Once you reach 500 AP or so you can start adding Sundered Nexus, Sogun's Lament, Gloomdross Incursion and Shattered Masts to the dungeon list. Also you can start doing those 3 earlier dungeons in 4-man mode to gain a little bit rarer items from the runs and also better gold. Avalanche den also gives 7AP as bonus once you finish it 100 times in 4-man version.

6. Soul: you can either go long and cheap way or the expensive ways.

- Collect 250 feathers from Heaven's Mandate and gather 25 Retrieved Secret Techiniques. You can trade these items from Dragon Express to Hongmoon Energy Stage 1 that gives 15 AP.

- Gather 80 Naryu Relics from Naryu Labyrinth and buy 1 Evolved Stone and 3 Honorary Ornaments to trade them into Moonwater Soul (10 AP) which can later on upgraded with Demon Spirit Stone, 3 Evolved Stones, 5 Naryu Tablets and 5 Honorary Ornaments into Hongmoon Energy Stage 1.

- Collect all three Broken Oathbreaker pieces (Sword Blade, Sword Blade Point, Sword False Edge) and combined these into Hongmoon Energy Stage 1. They can be gotten only from the three dungeons mentioned in 2. in 4-man mode or bought from market.

Hope these tips help you to start and get further in gears.

do u kno that below 500ap he will struggle finding those dungeons, right?

42 minutes ago, Shukran said:

do u kno that below 500ap he will struggle finding those dungeons, right?

Sometimes it might be a struggle but surprisingly on every single character of mine (7 so far) I still managed to do that in pugs. As a confession I started doing Yeti on my FM at lv49 and only few times people complained due to their own stupidity (guy died on a mushroom and blamed me for being low level and getting him killed, good times, good laughter). People can be big douchebags to less than 500AP but seriously at 500AP people were doing 4-man yeti runs back when the dungeons were new and still cleared them. Now that Yeti has reduced HP I don't see reason for people to be such a-holes to fresh 50s. But I assume you don't know that people still can do these dungeons and you don't poof to 500 AP as soon as you finish the storyline and not to mention you do not gain gold nor shields without doing the dungeons.

5 minutes ago, Lunakitty said:

Sometimes it might be a struggle but surprisingly on every single character of mine (7 so far) I still managed to do that in pugs. As a confession I started doing Yeti on my FM at lv49 and only few times people complained due to their own stupidity (guy died on a mushroom and blamed me for being low level and getting him killed, good times, good laughter). People can be big douchebags to less than 500AP but seriously at 500AP people were doing 4-man yeti runs back when the dungeons were new and still cleared them. Now that Yeti has reduced HP I don't see reason for people to be such a-holes to fresh 50s. But I assume you don't know that people still can do these dungeons and you don't poof to 500 AP as soon as you finish the storyline and not to mention you do not gain gold nor shields without doing the dungeons.

i have 480ap on my sin and i can do yeti . but im expert player and i know how F8 works.

i imagine a new player kicked from a couple of parties that start to get bored and whine and quit.

also, teach F8 ab-users about AP requirments on dungeons.

Well like said above and I'll add this if you are in a clan there could be people to carry you through every single dungeon no matter what ap you are. In my clan we always carry our lower clan members in all the dungeons as long as they know the mechs to it then they're fine.

17 minutes ago, Kisagii said:

Well like I said above and I'll add this if you are in a clan there could be people to carry you through every single dungeon no matter what ap you are. In my clan we always carry our lower clan members in all the dungeons as long as they know the mechs to it then they're fine.

I got "carried" at 412 AP through Nexus on one of my alt so yes that is true. :P

Archived