Why does our backstep leave us vulnerable?

Xiaoyen

Ever notice how as a sin is rolling back out of your cc, it resists as it is doing so? Well, I notice when I get pulled by a Blademaster, even as I am hitting 2 to escape, I take damage from that dragon tongue. What gives? Why does our "tab" not protect us???

20 minutes ago, Xiaoyen said:

Hongmoon grasping roots supposed to "block all attack and defensive skills on enemies" but it seems like everyone can do their normal moves. :(

It blocks ability with "all attack and defence skill" in the description. This is like Des spin, BD spin and FM block.

Yea it is a misunderstanding like Skynemis said. It is not block all attack skill, block all defence skill.

It only block skills that is both 'attacking' and 'defending'. Besides the examples Skynemis said, KFM elbow smash is also 'attacking & defending' skill. It is a 'defend' skill blocking normal attack, but at the same time it will 'attack' you even if it didn't block anything.

Also one thing to take note is that iframes such as q & e & ss does not count as defence skill for some reason. So even though some class have skills that block defensive skill they can still use iframes.

Some class have skills that attack you 5 times while giving them iframes, but since iframes don't count as defence, so your hongmoon grasping root don't work on it too. But usually those skills are considered as charging skills so you need to use skills that disable charging.

Archived