Why warlock is a low tier...

Albastaid

I like to play WL, this character has very much combinations and combos, but is too weak, he cant heal him self like sum/fm, he cant stealth like assassin/sum, he can get immune for a long time like bm/destro/sum/FM/bd/chi master, for warlock only for 6 sec or 6 hits and summoners cat hit me 6 hits ez..., wingstorm heal me 25% but is so ridiculous in compare with another clases sum/fm, soul shckle is uselees sometimes no like sum's grass in the floor can stop every thing, thrall dies too faster and is only for a little time, and what about soul burn? its ridiculous in compare or fighiting vs bm/destro, sanctum stage 3 cant protect from summoner's atk ... , why summoners is too stronger? , why wl cant be? u know? is a WL... its ridiculous, if u play beluga lagoon everybody is using immune, stealth, super heal, but not for warlock he only dies all the fkng time, i think is a nice moment to make him too stronger like another classes like i said i like to play with wl but is useless to play pvp 6vs6 and only is a noobster buffer every 1.5 min its so ridiculous, why summoner is invencible? cuz g.m. girl plays with sum?, why destro is invencible? cuz g.m guy plays with destro?, please do it something good and balance this ridiculous tier... 

18 hours ago, Albastaid said:

for warlock only for 6 sec or 6 hits and summoners cat hit me 6 hits ez.

5 sec for 5 hits :)

wingstorm heal me 25% but is so ridiculous in compare with another clases

25% of 3 hits with 24 sec cooldown WHEN you hit (ON CRIT ONLY!)... whats nearly impossible in 6vs6 when people have that high crit defense. And yes other classes often only use 1 button or heal themself for example 10% (or higher)  of dealed damage (without crit!). That is really really unfair.

The summoner heal for example is the craziest one (for me). in 30 sec. he can heal himselft easily 45% of their max HP without any crit....

sanctum stage 3 cant protect from summoner's atk

For me they could delete sanctum or better expand it with a range protection effect what is standard for some other classes too. And for sure with a short cooldown like "petal storm" (SM) and "Divine Veil" (FM). The 1 min cooldown on sanctum with anti target is too high compared to other "range protection" skills from other classes. Keep in mind that other classes can reset there range protection skill. We can't do that with sanctum !!! So it is not too much to add this effect to sanctum too.

but not for warlock he only dies all the fkng time, i think is a nice moment to make him too stronger like another classes like i said i like to play with wl but is useless to play pvp 6vs6 and only is a noobster buffer every 1.5 min its so ridiculous

I think we don't share the same opinion sorry. I am a WL player too (since the release of WL) and i don't think this class is "useless" in 6vs6 PVP. I often play 6vs6 and yes the class have some difficulties in this kind of matches and yes he is often the first target in fights. He can't be invisible like summoners and assassins and can't heal themself like hell. But The 1,5 cooldown on soulburn is definitely ok. It is a very strong buff so there is no reason to decrease it. 

please do it something good and balance this ridiculous tier... 

And here comes the problem. The changes are made in Korea. They were/are made because of opinios THERE not here. Sorry to say that but this thread don't give you a chance to change something.

Trust me i would change some (SMALL!) things too. But i surely don't want to play an overpowered class.

So there are only 3 small things i would change if i could. First: Something like a range protection skill or changes on sanctum to have it. second thing: I would delete the cooldown for both paths on "E" because it is TERRIBLE to be frozen nearly 100% of the time you fight against a class like forcemaster. I think all players know what i mean that you need no "skill" to freeze others like that. And the third/last thing: Deleting the pet range skills... all of them... they are useless and give the opponent, for example assassins, on every hit a free stealth time. It don't do that big damage (not in PVE and PVP) and it is a BIG disadvantage for a WL.

I would not change the whole class or want to make it stronger than other classes. :) I love this class and his play style AND the effects :P

I'd like to have thrall last for 1 minute and to follow its user 4-5m behind without Fall In being needed. Would also add 150 more atk to Thrall because it is pathetically weak. 

Either that or a way to increase Thrall's deployment time by doing damage or something. Look at Death trap in Borderlands 2 for instance.

Archived