SSP a blue paradise (OMC/Mushin servers)

InsaneWind

I want to begin this post by saying i understand that NCsoft did the server linking to try and balance out the numbers in each faction however the problem with that is they did not account for the hundreds of people who would change faction to cerulean to avoid fighting for soul stone plains(SSP).  The fact of the matter is that dozens of clans have left crimson, entire clans boasting how they would stay in crimson and fight to only weeks after the server linking have left and gone cerulean, which is a real shame because before the server link there was a HUGE discussion about how any clans that are not rank 15 should merge into the rank 15 ones... Well guess what those clans left and went to cerulean while the ones they called "garbage" stayed and are doing their best to fight but when it is between one and two parties of players at most attempting to fight the numbers of people that come to SSP it is impossible, they have the numbers to literally fill 3 channels.  We crimsons on the other hand are soo out numbered we need to have 1 person attempting to fight between 6 and 20 people alone, this is far worse than anticipated due to all the people who ran from the fight and join the opposing side.  I would list the clans but there are far too many and listing them would be as bad as calling them out on their actions of betrayal they know who they are.

The TL;DR version: after the mushin/old man cho server links the old man cho crimsons went to cerulean making the number of crimsons in SSP 0 most of the time.

someone came up with a good idea (but it would kill ak bul, or the other attempts) and that was to make ssp  60 man instance, only allowing 30 from each faction to enter. maybe even 100 or 200 man instance.

The main point is to hard cap the amount of players that can enter ssp for a given faction.  I think as it is right now it's hard capped based on total players.  of course, there would be the other issues with bots, but that's an issue on both sides.

10 hours ago, Wataru said:

SSP I believe still has a soft and a hard cap. They need to remove the soft cap as majority faction will stuff it kill off minority farming.

so in other words, if you capped it "by faction"  it would stop the "majority faction will stuff it"? I think its a great idea tbh

Archived