Sf lvling

azraelkun

Uh... "Hunt build"? I have no idea what that is...

I can recommend that for range stance you use Snowball (RMB Stg2) and Burning Tundra because mobs early game have little health, 3 LMB's and 2 RMB's or something around that should easily kill mobs without much focus problems, also with the speed RMB, Burning Tundra (Stg1) should be an easy reset if you decide to gather mobs and AoE, or you can go freeze Tundra (Stg2) for more damage from speed RMB.
Whirlwind has such a long CD and for Ripple Punch to rely so much on it doesn't really make it worth for farming basic mobs. 

• 4 weeks later...

HUNT is one of the automatic builds.

Whirlwind and ripple is okay but while levelling the idea is to use the resources of one stance then shift to the other.

All you need is LMB and RMB for aoe and Ice aoe fist in kfm stance if you want to deal more damage to mobs. If you're okay with evades and cc then you can stick to earth for higher single target damage and pick'em off.

SF's have an ss for each stance and the ss from KFM stance sends you immediately into force stance so i.e. you have a 2-part 16m backstep + 4 sidesteps.
Rotate them well with respect to Red aoe/damage points, use your counter for yellow aoe points and you'll be doing just fine whipping and zipping all over the place like this is DBZ

Archived