An easier way to get sparring soul shields

Nightdash

In tower of infinity , floors 30 and below you can acquire sparring soul shields , which has a nice three set effect that's good for open world / tower of infinity . However , they are really hard to acquire because I have to purposely let myself die in order to get below floor 30 since my record is alot higher up. So it puts me past floor 31+ . Any reccomendations as to how we can acquire sparring soul shields an easier way instead of actually having to die purposely to get them? It's time consuming waiting for the A.I. to kill you and it just sucks having to do that . I am trying to get a 3 set of sparring soul shields with challenger soul shields . Thanks for reading my post~

Unless NCSoft puts Sparring/Challenger SS to the vendor in exchange for tokens, then no.

It is better to win once and die at floor 11-20 if you seek for 1-4th pieces, then move on with 5-8 pieces in floor 21-30, since RNG with 1/4 chance to get what you want still better than 1/8 chance.

13 hours ago, Alysha Hawkeye said:

It is better to win once and die at floor 11-20 if you seek for 1-4th pieces, then move on with 5-8 pieces in floor 21-30, since RNG with 1/4 chance to get what you want still better than 1/8 chance.

If you can start low enough, i would farm 21-30 until you get all the 5=8's you need.  Then if you still need 1-4, farm 11-20 for those slices, so you don't get as m any frustrating 1-4 drops while farming 21-30 and getting slices  1-8.

Archived