Why is RNG and grinding good things to have in a game?

God Himself

2 hours ago, God Himself said:

RNG from level 5 all the way to level 50 is an absolute piece of cake. If you have any sense of working for something, you can progress from hongmoon weapons and accessories to true infernal weapons and accessories without the slightest problem. Or maybe I'm just one lucky *cricket* who can do that every time. But the way I see it, real RNG starts at level 50, which is only fair.

I envy you, you are so lucky. Everytime leveling to 50 is a piece of cake for YOU. See my point? That is the problem with rng, its random. When there is someone like you who level up with no problem there will be someone stuck at blackram narrow. Its all rng, you cant disagree and you cant agrue with it. See the problem? Its just a gamble, annoying as hell. No sure proof that someone can level up with mo problem.

2 minutes ago, studioMagicalFox said:

The surveys do not give you a Viridian Coast key. I find it strange that keys are available for all the other zones to make it easier but they still want you to experience the BRN gate without that option.

That was in the past: now you get one viridian key with the survey in early levels.

When I was leveling my alt, I saw this guy all the way up in the Razorwing Ravine area whose weapon was still stuck at Hongmoon Lvl 10. I felt bad for him as he did not seem to be a bad player, just an unlucky one. There was no reason, and possibly no way for him to run Tomb of the Exiles with us, given that he was still spending part of his session every day in Blackram Narrows grinding that chest. Lots of people don't have problems getting that weapon to drop but apparently some do. The surveys do not give you a Viridian Coast key. I find it strange that keys are available for all the other zones to make it easier but they still want you to experience the BRN gate without that option.

Archived