HM skills level?

Leviathane

Im just wondering is there a certain level you need to have in order to get hm skills? What if I want to get hm skills for my lvl 20 character? Obviously not the one that requires achieve like bsh but like the retrieved hm secret technique, or even offals?

I'd have to check but I think most HM skills need lvl 45 or 50 to learn as the skill books can only be read with that level.

I'm pretty sure Retrieved Secret Technique 1-3 and Chilling Flame Elixir are 50+.

For Offals, even if you can eat them (which I'm not sure atm), Offal of Luminance is untradable and can only be found or bought inside Twisted Grimhorn Wilds.

For HM lmb you need to eat a few items that are untradable and can only be aquired in Silverfrost (rare drop, achievement vendor) or with Heavenly Energy (maybe available from Daily Dash). These items also may or may not have a level restriction.

Afaik, in Korea at least HM lmb can be learned at any level (it comes from a book dropped in Tomb of Exiles).

Edit: Just checked and HM Pellet is lvl 45, Offals are lvl 50

7 hours ago, Slyce said:

I'd have to check but I think most HM skills need lvl 45 or 50 to learn as the skill books can only be read with that level.

I'm pretty sure Retrieved Secret Technique 1-3 and Chilling Flame Elixir are 50+.

For Offals, even if you can eat them (which I'm not sure atm), Offal of Luminance is untradable and can only be found or bought inside Twisted Grimhorn Wilds.

For HM lmb you need to eat a few items that are untradable and can only be aquired in Silverfrost (rare drop, achievement vendor) or with Heavenly Energy (maybe available from Daily Dash). These items also may or may not have a level restriction.

Afaik, in Korea at least HM lmb can be learned at any level (it comes from a book dropped in Tomb of Exiles).

Edit: Just checked and HM Pellet is lvl 45, Offals are lvl 50

Ah thank you so much, I never knew there's certain lvl requirements to eat the items

Archived