tips for a new sin

Shukran

since im leveling it, i would like to know what hmskills are must have to sin in pve and pvp (both). 

since the new skilltree is different from the bnstree one, is there any way to give hints to builds too? right now im trying to build the bnstree build "permasteath" with 2 favorite.

Best is technically decoy, but shadow slash is also really essential (especially once you get used to the 10m range). Id get shadow slash first deffinitely as its almost free. Though dont rush it as you need to hit nexus, yeti and talus dungeon end bosses 10 times with shadow slash to get the hm skill. If youre not gonna get geared, find a guild or take some time to find random pve heroes that are willing to carry you threw the dungeons once. Thalus you can just eng que with like 400ap and you probably will clear it anyway. Yeti might work too like this. Nexus you should have 500ap or get carried.

You really dont need to rush those skills though as they are up to a certain point not really all that necessary. Id say get shadow slash first. Do cold storage every day to get some levels and 120 ice orbs. Meanwhile do pvp until you can buy hm decoy from beans. Some day you hopefully have 120 ice orbs and then you buy asura ember and you have all the skills you need.

But really hm rmb is more or less just convinience until you meet really good players. Hm decoy is not complely nessesary, except for sums. But you wont really beat good sums anyways even if you have it, or at least i dont (any more). Though i refer to good summs to like maybe 6ppl on the server. And against most other classes you dont insta loose if you do not have it either. Ive been like rank 12 sin or something last season on my alt that only had shadow slash at the time. You can get pretty far without having those skills.

Archived