Destroyer tribute badge question

Natello

The 20% red spin movement increase is an offensive badge. I have both and it works pretty good in 6v6 to chase down targets. The grab one is not a bug. It only increases the overall grab duration by 2 more seconds but not the restraint. Restraint will always be 6 seconds no matter what. It's a matter of choosing solo play vs party play. Eventually you'll have both but choose which one you play more often. Pvp vs Pve.

Since I PVE more than I PVP I am aiming to get the grab one first. Yes I'll get the other too but even if the badge doesn't apply the restraint an extra 2 seconds I still see it as a plus 2 extra seconds without mechanics for DPS whether or not you are using the restraint skill.

Playing devil's advocate here, what if it's not a bug what if that is how it's intended to work? I'm not saying it is and I'm not saying it shouldn't apply the restraint for the extra 2 seconds I actually thought it did, so a little bummed there. But still it's an extra 2 seconds of "Free DPS" to the party.

9 hours ago, GonnaNeedaMontage said:

i would say that it is better than the increased grab duration soul badge, as that soul badge is bugged and doesnt increase the restrain duration by 2 seconds also, do i eould say that if you are going for a soul badge for destroyer then i would recommend the +20% movement speed during typhoon

So does it refresh the movement speed everytime I hit someone? For example.. if I keep hitting the summoner and his cat with my typhoon do I keep the movement speed untill my focus runs out? It's sounds pretty OP to me. If the summoner allready used ss, then he doesn't really have a way to get out of the spin with that many movement speed.

Archived