Weapon/Accessories Upgrade Cost Calculation SpreadSheet

XXISerenaIXX

Hi everyone,
Here is a small project I was working on to help you decide how much exactly do you need to spend on your char/alt to upgrade their weapons and accessories.
It is a google sheet but it dynamically changes when you change your starting and your goal weapon/accessory, breaking down all the materials you need to make the whole upgrade without stopping to help you plan out how much exactly do you need to farm/collect/buy.
To use it:

• Click the link below.
  • When prompted to copy the file, accept. (Must be logged in with a google account)
  • Name the file whatever you like.
  • Choose your starting weapon and stage.
  • Choose your goal weapon and stage.
  • Optionally, enter the prices of upgrade materials, the amounts you currently own and whether or not the items are tradeable/want to buy them or not.
  • Press "Calculate".
  • When prompted to allow the script to run, press "Allow" (First Time Only)

Currently supported features are:

• New Discounted Path
  • New Base Bath
  • Accessories
  • Show weapons/accessories needed for evolution and breakthrough
  • Calculate totals of several pieces of equipment together
  • Profile Viewer

On my list to support:

• Soul
  • Pets
  • Show stats change
  • Equipment Simulator

Not on my list:

• Siren and Pirate path.

If this was a normal google sheet, you would be able to access it without logging in BUT since the sheet works by allowing you to edit it, you cant have 10+ people editing the sheet at the same time. So, what the link does is prompt you to make a copy of the file to your own account so that you can edit it freely and your changes will stay the same on your copy.
And here is the link (v 2.0.0) : Click Me
I will be updating this link if I add any features.
Most of the information are based on /u/Blueemperor 's spreadsheet so all of the credit for the info goes to him, I just made it more interactive.  :)

• 5 months later...

Archived