Auto gathering/crafting fuction

Alysha Hawkeye

This game's crafting system reminds me of idle mobile games, where you gather enough materials, click, then wait until the item is completed. Rinse and repeat.

The only difference is that we can carry our smartphones everywhere so we can make order whenever we want. More power to laptop users. But  as a desktop user who has working time, I tend to miss the item when it is completed to start the new one immediately. Let say I order an item for 20 hours, but I can only return home 24 hours later, so four of my hours wasted for nothing

I think there should be an auto-crafting/gathering function. You enable it from the crafting panel, and it will keep repeat the same order over and over, until you're out of the money to order it, or out of the materials to craft it.

For this function to work, you have to prepare ingredients and money beforehand. If you want it to auto-craft 10 batches of Transformation stones, you have to put 10 stack-worth of materials in your inventory. Plus, it might require extra fee for the function to work, like it will increase 50% of crafting cost and 100% of delivery cost (still dirt-cheap). For gathering, as long as you have enough gold prepared, it will keep ordering until you turn off the function or changes the order yourself.

This function can be gated as a "Premium" benefit, since it's very convenience. Maybe Rank 7+ and above?

Craft is ok like it is ,no need to flood the market with items that can't sell ,everyone is lowering the prices while the materials are very cheap atm and crafting is less valuable .Craft times are there for a reason and also the gathering guilds that are required to be able to craft a certain item . Is enough easy that gathering becomes automatic once you completed to search for 1 item -no need for entire craft to be automatic ,you still need to log in and take care the crafts. I wouldn't add the crafting to have Premium benefits in the order that OP suggested-makes it dip into P2W.Many free players are able to play this game because they craft and gather their own mats in order to produce profit .Adding this function would lead to tones of bots crafting items without even need to log in ,basically controlling the market even more then now.Easy -if you want to craft ,keep track of your time . Is not a disaster if you miss 1,2 hours .If you want to be efficient ,you would find a way,like all majority .

Archived