Im kinda lost (Evolution and gold)

Ryuukatsu

Well, im lvl 50HM4 Assassin, and i have 400ap, i need to rise that ap, but im low on gold. IDK where to start. what should i do? i been trying to buy the +28AP diamond gem, its 22G, Should i buy it?

This is my gear :

1.  Awakened Oath breaker Dagger Stage 5
  2. Awakened Infernal Necklace Stage 10
  3. Awakened Infernal Ring Stage 10
  4. Awakened Infernal Earring Stage 10
  5. Pirate Bracelet Stage 10
  6.  Siren Belt Stage 10

Which should i evolve next? How can i get gold faster? What other gems should i add to my dagger? Is it worth to buy the Moonwater Soul outside the Naryuu Labyrinth?

Thank u ur answers

The soul you can get from naryu will already give you 10 AP, so yes its worth it.

you should first do your weapon and bracelet since that will boost your AP, do ring next and then earring / necklace / belt.

Do your daily dungeons to farm gold.

3 hours ago, Ryuukatsu said:

Well, im lvl 50HM4 Assassin, and i have 400ap, i need to rise that ap, but im low on gold. IDK where to start. what should i do? i been trying to buy the +28AP diamond gem, its 22G, Should i buy it?

This is my gear :

1.  Awakened Oath breaker Dagger Stage 5
  2. Awakened Infernal Necklace Stage 10
  3. Awakened Infernal Ring Stage 10
  4. Awakened Infernal Earring Stage 10
  5. Pirate Bracelet Stage 10
  6.  Siren Belt Stage 10

Which should i evolve next? How can i get gold faster? What other gems should i add to my dagger? Is it worth to buy the Moonwater Soul outside the Naryuu Labyrinth?

Thank u ur answers

First of all, you need to buy that diamond asap! That is the cheapest thing for you. Meanwhile you can complete all silverfrost quest dailies no dungeon, regular quest. Yoy make about 5 gold with that. Then do Moonwater dungeons that should be 4-5 gold. Plus you get mats. It is important that you do Naryu Laberinth for the Soul, you will need 80 pieces, 2 ornaments about 7-10 gold each and demon core i believe you really cheap form the marketplace. That will grant you another 10 ap and is cheap to evolve to stage 1 +5ap.

Also, you can use naryu labyrinth SS that have high Hp, decent crit and accuracy.  Always upgrade your weapon at least 1 additional stage. Then you need to work on your accessories. if you have 450 ap and Im recruiting 470ap and i see you have infernal accessories im kicking you out. :D

For gems, since you are starting the game diamond is  a must, then get any other gems that grants you additional damage on attack or life steal.

Try to get your bracelet to oathtbraker at least, thats an additional 740 crit. Also it is very important that you get soul wardens (i dont remember which one it is that you can craft transformation stones) YOu have to lvl up to rank 4. So you can craft moonwater stones and eventually silverfrost transformation stones. They are cheaper to craft than to buy off the marketplace. YOu have to complete misty woods and beach area everyday.

Archived