Best Classes In Your OWN Opinion

Vestrel

Hello all. New to BnS, was finally able to build a computer that could run the game easily. Played only up to level 10 for now and absolutely love the game. 

Anyways, in your OWN opinion what would be considered your best class or the class you think does very well. I know there is no right or wrong answer.

I started as a Warlock, been doing some reading and lots say they are bad in PvP situations. I also read that they got a buff recently and they are better now.

So I don't know. This post is being made to see what the community thinks is a good class to play for mostly PvP but also PvE content and to also help me figure out what to start with. 

Go for a Soul Fighter. You get tons of iframes that makes KFM and assassins envious, like really aound 6 iframes (catch me if you can). You get a resist skill that makes you immune for some seconds (you will look clean and shiny while using it)... oh i didn't mention the OP healing you know, everyboy in your 3v3 team will be at 100% hp at the end of the match.

So to sum it up, you get:

- tons of iframes

- immunity to damage/cc

- OP healing

- can do range and melee attack

Why not giving them stealth 2 ces connards de ^@## de @##$

4 hours ago, Shawraaan said:

Go for a Soul Fighter. You get tons of iframes that makes KFM and assassins envious, like really aound 6 iframes (catch me if you can). You get a resist skill that makes you immune for some seconds (you will look clean and shiny while using it)... oh i didn't mention the OP healing you know, everyboy in your 3v3 team will be at 100% hp at the end of the match.

So to sum it up, you get:

- tons of iframes

- immunity to damage/cc

- OP healing

- can do range and melee attack

Why not giving them stealth 2 ces connards de ^@## de @##$

They nerved sfs healing pretty hard though. Before it was 40% healing for your party every minute, now it´s 10% i think.

I´ve never seen any single one of those summoners... lol

What is this even 3v3 6v6??? It´s certainly not 1v1.

Summoners new heal skill is pretty retarded... I´ve lately tried to 'pvp' the summoner and ignore the cat as they also removed instealth spinal tab and so i´ve used the defence penetration one, witch is surprisingly good as you don´t always have to awkwardly stand around waiting or them to hopefully use their 4, but instead you can just stun them whenever you know party seed shroud is on cooldown. But turns out when your gameplan in 1v1 is to kill the summoner like that and they play the new heal skill... then there is absolutely no way to kill them and your only out is to have the timer run out and win with like 100k damage dealt, while they are not even close to dead. People told me that it´s their pet heal that got a new tree or something, i´ve not really looked into that too much, but might be better to kill the cat then as it then is supposedly easier to kill, if they use the new heal, however at the same time it feels risky to do that against a lot of summoners as when you keep punshing the cat you then NEED to kill the summoner after, because you won´t win the time game. Against good summoners it just sometimes can take really long to kill the cat.

I would not say i´m currently trying to time them out. In fact i´m not, i´m trying to kill the summoner, but it´s just not working when they keep spamming their heal...

Btw enol what you think of firebuild? :O Any good? It does more damage than the lightning rmb, but you have to get rid of your tab daze to make it any useful and lightning rmb is faster. It´s probably alright in tags, 6v6 or pve tower thingy, but 1v1 i don´t really think it´s that great, but maybe people will use it there too idk. I´ve done some tags with a sf yday though who complained all the time how broken bms now are! :O

16 minutes ago, N3ro said:

Wow.. xD

But unbockable? What? Hm pierce?

My way of playing against summoners on my bm right now, is just alt+f4.

I m not using hm pierce so i have no idea what he talking about.

Archived