Bombard and Flash Kick now Super Viable

Shadovvv

2 hours ago, Ch4oskn1ght said:

Thats sounds cool but i am hm9 and dont have enough skillspoints :/

Do you use that skills now more often or are they still not usefull enough to be worth the skillpoints?

Maybe when we are hm 15 we can make a better use of all these skills.

Bombard:Against bosses, no. Against trash mobs, yes.

Flash Kick: Preference on Stomp (enter stealth), Flash Kick (damage), or Webbing (stalling).

Bombard is really strong now, you can use bombard with shuriken and just spam the 2 skills and do good dps.  TONS of utility available since all you need are those 2 skills to dps.  It's not as strong as the strongest build of course, but it's better than it should be.

On 8/25/2016 at 10:51 AM, TJXX said:

Bombard is really strong now, you can use bombard with shuriken and just spam the 2 skills and do good dps.  TONS of utility available since all you need are those 2 skills to dps.  It's not as strong as the strongest build of course, but it's better than it should be.

It's one thing to be efficient. Then it's another to just fool around. Obviously not optimal against single targets but if it actually kills Yeti without any bleed stacks then it's legitimately viable regardless.

10 hours ago, Shadovvv said:

It's one thing to be efficient. Then it's another to just fool around. Obviously not optimal against single targets but if it actually kills Yeti without any bleed stacks then it's legitimately viable regardless.

I ran every dungeon using just bombard and shuriken the first day just to try it out, it was pretty ridiculous.  It's totally a viable build and I could see people that are bad at hitting more than 1-2 buttons and keeping track of stacks/focus using this and doing fine with just right click and x spam.

Archived