KFM Now

ISOPG

kfm is a good class both pve and pvp

takes a while to master some of the "tricks" but it's a good fun class if you wanna enjoy tanking (not a must, you can respec to norm dps without taunts..)

to me it was easier on my kfm to deal with bosses with Q and E as well as SS and block...

at the moment I main a sin but after next patch I plan gearing up my kfm some more since I miss playing her and I still love her.

it's a really good class both in pve and pvp especially after you master 3rf or the other combo (forgot the keys it's been a while x.x )

can perma stun your target and deal huge damage, with hm skills even more deadly.. but it takes time and dedication (as it is for each class to get the hm skills..)

you can farm achievement points and get to 1250 to buy goods from the achievement npc and get 1 of your hm skills with it (atleast its quest as you will need few other items before you get your skill).

I don't see many kfm players anymore, in the arena I'd say it's rare af to see them, maybe it's coz of my current points (silver at the moment on my sin coz had a long break and the points been reset ages ago and was focused on pve and gearing up lol) I mostly see blade masters in the arena, lots of sins, some chi masters and warlocks.. sometimes run into a fm, bd, destro... kfm thou... on my sin I maybe was vs 1 but I don't remember recently.. 

they're quite deadly in pvp, a good kfm can lock you on stun/daze mode, throw you down to kd state then again stun-lock you till you are dead lol a good kfm would kill you so fast that you will just stare on your screen trying to move, escape, anything... but you will find yourself dead under several secs :(

and to be honest I'm not sure if hm skills works in arena? or if they do... is it because me and the guy I'm vs are both of same/similar hm level ? because sometimes I can use my hm skills in arena sometimes I can't so I don't know :(

as for your question bout "how's kfm doing these days?" well....

some are decent, the decent ones are hm7++++

I'd say even the decent ones are hm9+ because had a run with a hm7 kfm in gloom dng and that guy died like a hm1~4 would die o_o

I don't remember checking his skills but he tried to tank and my friend who has higher dps... couldn't tank as he's used to (chi master) because the kfm had taunt skills on his spec.. so our gloom run was a fail we were forced to leave me and my friend cause no one knew wdf needs be done to finish off this boss... :(

to me when I was maining my kfm it was scary to try taunt and be a tanker in dungeons I didn't know.. so I wasn't always on "tanky spec" to avoid sticky situations lol

but it's an over-all good class if you love melee and with Q and E ... +the block skill... I really love this class :) it's not for everyone thou.

those that looks for high dps.. they should look elsewhere because at low lvs.. this class isn't greatest, takes time to learn how to role it.

2 hours ago, PKaBoo said:

kfm is a good class both pve and pvp

takes a while to master some of the "tricks" but it's a good fun class if you wanna enjoy tanking (not a must, you can respec to norm dps without taunts..)

to me it was easier on my kfm to deal with bosses with Q and E as well as SS and block...

at the moment I main a sin but after next patch I plan gearing up my kfm some more since I miss playing her and I still love her.

it's a really good class both in pve and pvp especially after you master 3rf or the other combo (forgot the keys it's been a while x.x )

can perma stun your target and deal huge damage, with hm skills even more deadly.. but it takes time and dedication (as it is for each class to get the hm skills..)

you can farm achievement points and get to 1250 to buy goods from the achievement npc and get 1 of your hm skills with it (atleast its quest as you will need few other items before you get your skill).

I don't see many kfm players anymore, in the arena I'd say it's rare af to see them, maybe it's coz of my current points (silver at the moment on my sin coz had a long break and the points been reset ages ago and was focused on pve and gearing up lol) I mostly see blade masters in the arena, lots of sins, some chi masters and warlocks.. sometimes run into a fm, bd, destro... kfm thou... on my sin I maybe was vs 1 but I don't remember recently.. 

they're quite deadly in pvp, a good kfm can lock you on stun/daze mode, throw you down to kd state then again stun-lock you till you are dead lol a good kfm would kill you so fast that you will just stare on your screen trying to move, escape, anything... but you will find yourself dead under several secs :(

and to be honest I'm not sure if hm skills works in arena? or if they do... is it because me and the guy I'm vs are both of same/similar hm level ? because sometimes I can use my hm skills in arena sometimes I can't so I don't know :(

as for your question bout "how's kfm doing these days?" well....

some are decent, the decent ones are hm7++++

I'd say even the decent ones are hm9+ because had a run with a hm7 kfm in gloom dng and that guy died like a hm1~4 would die o_o

I don't remember checking his skills but he tried to tank and my friend who has higher dps... couldn't tank as he's used to (chi master) because the kfm had taunt skills on his spec.. so our gloom run was a fail we were forced to leave me and my friend cause no one knew wdf needs be done to finish off this boss... :(

to me when I was maining my kfm it was scary to try taunt and be a tanker in dungeons I didn't know.. so I wasn't always on "tanky spec" to avoid sticky situations lol

but it's an over-all good class if you love melee and with Q and E ... +the block skill... I really love this class :) it's not for everyone thou.

those that looks for high dps.. they should look elsewhere because at low lvs.. this class isn't greatest, takes time to learn how to role it.

I see, When I was on the beta I played as a KFm and It was really fun though, but now the only thing that I see is people with FM Summoners Destro or SF, at least the SINS for the PVP and nothing about good kfms, I have two classes again SIN and the KFM. Both at Yehara's Story line so, I dunno wich one to pick as my main, I like the KFM but I like the agility of the SIN :(!

after next patch you can main the both of them, gear them both with somewhat ease ... 

I'm planning do that for my kfm and my sin coz I like both just as much, sin's perma stealth is awesome for pve... sometimes it's useful and fun for pvp as well and soon I'll have mist slash hm skill and will work on getting heart stab's hm skill after so I could do just as awesome dps out of stealth both for pve and pvp :)

I actually enjoyed tanking with my kfm and pvp with her was so entertaining and fun lol

seeing how helpless players can get with the constant stuns and dazes and they simply takes the damage and can't do much bout it if they aren't exactly "pro players" lolz but when you encounter bit more experienced players or hm7+ players... it can get rough and you will need more experience along the way to outwit them in the arena and don't get me wrong... I like a good challenge :o

but sometimes.. when you find yourself vs someone with hm skills that are simply op... that burns down your hp with 1-2 hits.. it's not fun <.<

anyhow back to topic ~ if you want easy farming for certain stuffs... pick sin for the job, kfm might be good for it as well but with sin you don't need kill everythin on your way to bosses you can just skip o.O and after a while you can kill adds on the way as well just need gear up a bit to make it happen :)

kfm is slightly harder work but to me it's worth it they real fun so hard to choose between sin and kfm since they SO different playstyles lol

you should gear them both and do your daily stuff with both if you have time.. earn 2x much money and mats.. easier way to gear up each other as well ^-^

3 hours ago, PKaBoo said:

after next patch you can main the both of them, gear them both with somewhat ease ... 

I'm planning do that for my kfm and my sin coz I like both just as much, sin's perma stealth is awesome for pve... sometimes it's useful and fun for pvp as well and soon I'll have mist slash hm skill and will work on getting heart stab's hm skill after so I could do just as awesome dps out of stealth both for pve and pvp :)

I actually enjoyed tanking with my kfm and pvp with her was so entertaining and fun lol

seeing how helpless players can get with the constant stuns and dazes and they simply takes the damage and can't do much bout it if they aren't exactly "pro players" lolz but when you encounter bit more experienced players or hm7+ players... it can get rough and you will need more experience along the way to outwit them in the arena and don't get me wrong... I like a good challenge :o

but sometimes.. when you find yourself vs someone with hm skills that are simply op... that burns down your hp with 1-2 hits.. it's not fun <.<

anyhow back to topic ~ if you want easy farming for certain stuffs... pick sin for the job, kfm might be good for it as well but with sin you don't need kill everythin on your way to bosses you can just skip o.O and after a while you can kill adds on the way as well just need gear up a bit to make it happen :)

kfm is slightly harder work but to me it's worth it they real fun so hard to choose between sin and kfm since they SO different playstyles lol

you should gear them both and do your daily stuff with both if you have time.. earn 2x much money and mats.. easier way to gear up each other as well ^-^

Thank you so much , I'll keep playing with both of them and then I'll see. Really thank you for the help :)

lag is individual thing

I experience barely any lag

and I'm from windrest server.

I only lag around faction daily in misty if people doing dwagon or the terrors lol

and even then it's not really to a point it's unplayable.

I hide the players and it's not that bad.

so it's VERY individual whether you lag or not

and I know how much sin and kfm are reliant on a good net/server stability because if you f*ck up with just 1 hit of your combo you might end up dead in arena or faction daily area...

I know some of you experience major lag in arena as well and I experience no such thing.

so it's very personal whether one lags or not, idk even what makes them laggy.. it can be the server in their location or their net provider.. it can be lots of things.

I personally don't feel that the server's being more and more laggy lol it might be bit choppy on certain times.. but most the time server's ok for me.

On 21.08.2016 at 8:31 AM, PKaBoo said:

As tank class....

Archived