Looking for max support DPS build

FlameWizard

A friend of my plays summoner, while i play FM.

I don't have any issues to DPS mobs or boss. Although my friend has trouble to support dps which prevents her from getting better loot.

My friend is lvl 50 hm1 with around 415 ap.

Is there a build for summoner that maximizes on dps output?

Try to get the HM LMB and RMB sunflower skills, cast doom 'n' bloom, when it wears off cast briar patch/flying nettles.  You should get your 5 stacks of sunflower during those 2 skills.  Every 2 sunflower casts give 1 stack of super sunflower, at 5 stacks hold RMB otherwise just RMB/LBM.  Cast weed whack and thorn strike in between.  Combo is the same without HM skills,  Also try to attack from behind.

3 hours ago, FlameWizard said:

Is there a relatively easy guide on getting " HM LMB and RMB sunflower skills " without PVP.

RMB you have to pvp and get 5,000 zen beans, LMB you can get 1250 achievement points and buy the foods with naryu silvers or farm them slowly in skypetal plains.  Then get in a guild and craft a hongmoon pellet.

if your friend has close to or more than 50% crit rate, and decent crit dmg (200% or more is best) they can go the Rumblebees build, tier 3 form 1

they don't even need HM LMB or the HM bees, but it's so much better having it to take advantage of BD's and Destoyer grabs(  and knockups when the occasionally happen)

Archived