This still isn't fixed?

Ominas

I pre-ordered this game and have been playing since the BETAs. On January during early release I came on the forums to see that instead of having a username, I had a string of numbers for a name. Thinking that I could fix this myself I went into my profile to try and edit my name only be told that I didn't have the permission to do this.

Immediately after I searched forums for an answer and noticed that a lot of us were having the same problem. Later I went on forums and contacted the devs about it on the 17th of January then later received a reply from a CM on Twitter saying that they were aware of it and already working on a solution. Eventually I stopped coming on the forums because having a number instead of a name was too frustrating, but I kept checking on every now and to see if it had been fixed.

Now it's been almost 7 months and I'm still known as a string of numbers. May not seem like a big deal but it's kinda hard to make friends on a forum when you have no name :(

• NCSOFT

Greetings,

Please complete the following steps to make sure your desired name is not taken and then send me a PM with your top three name choices:

1.    Enter the desired forum name in the search bar across from the Dev Tracker tab at the top right of the forums.
2.    Before pressing enter, change the drop down menu on the left hand side to "Members" then press enter.

Team Blade & Soul

9 hours ago, PhoenixMitra said:

Greetings,

Please complete the following steps to make sure your desired name is not taken and then send me a PM with your top three name choices:

1.    Enter the desired forum name in the search bar across from the Dev Tracker tab at the top right of the forums.
2.    Before pressing enter, change the drop down menu on the left hand side to "Members" then press enter.

Team Blade & Soul

Thank you so much. I sent you a PM with my top 3 name choices.

Archived