Can't see The Darkglimpse in dungeon lobby

Meliodesu

6 minutes ago, Meliodesu said:

Im lvl 31 and i cant see it there.. i want to do it with people cause soloing it is a pain in the ass.. but i cant because i cant see it in dungeon lobby.. how can i fix it?

If it is a green dungeon, they were all removed from the X-server in one of the recent patches. Ask in the Faction chat to see if someone takes you through it, that will be the fastest way to get it done.

1 hour ago, DomiSotto said:

If it is a green dungeon, they were all removed from the X-server in one of the recent patches. Ask in the Faction chat to see if someone takes you through it, that will be the fastest way to get it done.

what do you mean takes me through it? can other people access it?

All green dungeons have been removed from cross server, and The Darkglimpse is a green dungeon. The only way to enter is thru portal.

But before to get mad with rng take a look into market, it's a blue weapon so tradeable..and maybe you can buy it for few silvers.

32 minutes ago, Majka said:

All green dungeons have been removed from cross server, and The Darkglimpse is a green dungeon. The only way to enter is thru portal.

But before to get mad with rng take a look into market, it's a blue weapon so tradeable..and maybe you can buy it for few silvers.

now i actually got it.. i was soloing it and when i got the weapon i was nearly dead IRL this quest is truly a pain in the ass...i wish i knew that you can buy it from the market.. :( thanks

19 minutes ago, Meliodesu said:

now i actually got it.. i was soloing it and when i got the weapon i was nearly dead IRL this quest is truly a pain in the ass...i wish i knew that you can buy it from the market.. :( thanks

Any blue drop with the exception of the Enlightened accessories can be purchased. But it is good to run the instances regardless, as you can sell what you have gotten, and purchase what you need. There are Dragonspires that make you inquire about the groups for the green dungeons, but you are likely to get help easier if you ask in the chat. A high level guy or gal will be able to come along and help you out when the green dungeons become harder to solo.

We have been asking to put the Green Dungeons back on the X-server for a while, without success. It was one of the most unfortunate decisions in the game.

Archived