Roaming Speed and Before the Eggs Hatch

Lovey

Hi! I love this forum. The community almost isn't toxic at all if you're just asking for questions. Aaaaaanyway

I currently have 1210 achievement points. I've done all the 'easy' achievements. Except for these two. Now, I know that it SAYS they both give 25 achievement points, but from my experience, a lot of achievements say they give 25, but only give 15 instead. But I did do the Infernal Lord time achievement, and the Poharan achievement, and both gave 25. But enough about my rambling. 

I tried yesterday to make a party for both of these achievements, but sadly, I've come up short for both. Would anyone/does anyone still need these achievements? I'm only 563 AP, so I can't kill the Devourer in4 seconds by myself, and I certainly can't kill Dokumo by myself in 1 min and 30 seconds. I would really appreciate if anyone could help me with this. Specifically, if you're on the Hajoon server group. If you're not, maybe we can schedule a time to do it together? I'm online all night (night owl ftw). I'd really appreciate it! 

My IGN is Su Barbiea, by the way. You could also send me a friend request seeing as the only person I have on my frriend's list is literally only my boyfriend. 

Hey,

I easily kill the Devourer in less than 4s with my 520 AP BD, but you don't need to do it by yourself. Find people (F8 key is your friend) and kill it together. Just remember the cutscene is included in the 4 seconds, so you need to skip it as fast as possible.

About Dokumo, there's a trick to make her go down when she's immuned and throws eggs at you, but I don't remember well what you really need to do. Youtube will probably help you too, and you will need a 6-man party to do so.

I hope this could help you ! :)

2 hours ago, Keichi said:

Hey,

I easily kill the Devourer in less than 4s with my 520 AP BD, but you don't need to do it by yourself. Find people (F8 key is your friend) and kill it together. Just remember the cutscene is included in the 4 seconds, so you need to skip it as fast as possible.

About Dokumo, there's a trick to make her go down when she's immuned and throws eggs at you, but I don't remember well what you really need to do. Youtube will probably help you too, and you will need a 6-man party to do so.

I hope this could help you ! :)

Oh? I'll probably look that up then. As for f8, believe me I tried, and I just end up getting fed up. If there isn't 6 people in the party in 10 seconds, people will leave. z.z 

1 hour ago, JakeDragonz said:

I can help you o.o (Doko needs a special trick, though.)

That'd be amazing if you could. :D 

Archived