ToI rewards?

DomiSotto

I've tried ToI yesterday, and it literally dropped 0.4 of one token, and ToI is also limited to two runs per day. I am told that badges cost about 70 or 90 depending on sub, so I was wondering if the drops are that pathetic or if I need to pick a daily or something? Or does the npc only give you the tickets, no additional rewards at all?

from 25 up you get 8 fragments, and probably the higher you get you can get complete badges or more fragments, also you can get 10k or 100k exp charms and sparring soulshields from lvl 1 to 29, and challenger soulshields from lvl 30 up which is the current top pvp ss and has on top of it the best fusion maxes (2210 fusion max with the whole set  vs 1746 from the max pve twisted ss)

Btw i would recomend depending on lvv and gear to gather all  the daily tickets, check the season finale and once you upgrade your skills, equipment enough inside the time limit that the season give you, go as far as you can multiple times since equipment and hm skills have a prime roll on how far up you can get and you dont want to waste your shots  before you upgrade and possibly getting less rewards than what you could once upgraded.

Archived