Help for Infinity Tower Floor 50+

Aerri

Hi guys, i have problems surviving against the bots from around floor 50+, particularly destroyers and summoners. They pretty much 100-0 me when i don't have tab (which is hard to save correctly since they have bs cd resets). I stack around 1.2k crit def but it doesn't seem to be enough. Can anyone recommend me what amount of crit def/other stats i need to survive. I'm a WL if that changes anything. 

9 minutes ago, azraelkun said:

By defence u dont mean block u mean that stat right?

The higher u go in the tower the more defense the oponents have, meaning the less damage you do, piercing helps against defense. thats why piercing is a good stat for PVP since everyone stacks defense and crit defense.

8 hours ago, Grimoir said:

I have around 1k crit defense and do fine. I have higher piercing as my issue was i didnt kill them fast enough. Now its way better for me but yeah...

Hi, thanks for the reply. 

How much piercing should I stack? With food(150pierce) I usually have around 23%. 

I do find that at higher floors I can't kill them fast enough without a good buff since their hp reaches 700k+. I guess this is the problem since I would run around trying to buy time, chipping a bit of their hp when my core moves are on cd. However, as a WL I have very little defence so its hard to survive long enough before I can go full dps mode again without worry of being stun locked or grappled. Not to mentioned my block being completely useless with most of the bots having a guard break, especially against SF ;/ 

Archived