Soul fighter tab stance switch changes twice

dklm

I want to report a bug that when I press tab it will sometimes change the stance twice.  I'm in kung fu stance and want to switch to ranged stance and press tab and it switched and I press left mouse button to launch range attack but nothing happens, I look at tab and there's a cooldown and I'm in kung fu stance.

I don't think this is a ping issue, I've experienced something similar happen to me a few times. It seems like even though I am in combat sometimes by using tab to switch to elemental stance the game will briefly register me as no longer in combat so it returns me the the default stance which is Kung Fu stance. Once you know it happens sometimes it's easy to adapt on the fly but it's still rather annoying when it happens. I've gotten use to having a point in my backdash which switches me to elemental stance when I use it in Kung Fu stance, and only really using tab to switch back into Kung Fu stance, this way if I press tab and it briefly takes me out of combat and puts me in default stance it was what I was trying to do anyway.

Archived